Seventeen

We pull into the driveway and I'm the first to hop out the car and march towards the door and opening it however I stop noticing the multiple unfamiliar faces staring blankly at me

I hear Kai, the twins and Santiago come in behind me laughing but stop noticing the silence in the room.

"GRANDMAAA" Malakai suddenly yells sprinting past me and towards an older woman who's staring at me in shock.

He crashed into her followed by the twins. She quickly embraces them before pushing them to the side leaving a shocked expression on their faces making me laugh.

I turn to dad with a confused look who sends me a guilty smile back. Great.

"Arianna could you come here please" father calls me over. I nod and slowly make my way to stand next to him avoiding the dozens of eyes watching my every move.

"Arianna this is the rest of your family" he smiles down at me however I don't return the favour. He could have warned me.

My father coughs and A man with jet black hair approaches holding the hand of a beautiful blonde woman. Here we go, another family reunion. I have to say I'm getting quite sick of these.

"It's lovely to meet you Arianna, you've blossomed into a very beautiful young lady" He simply states without introducing himself.

"Excuse my memory but who are you again" I stupidly blurt out causing a stir of stifled laughs.

"Oh for goodness sake" my father groans. "This is your uncle Marco, his wife Ella and their sons Giovanni, Gabriele and Grayson". He says pointing to the couple and 3 brown haired boys.

"Its nice to meet you all" I say and nod towards the 3 boys. Giovanni kind of reminds me of Lorenzo and my suspicions are confirmed when he formally nods in reply, Gabriele sends me a small wave while Grayson Smiles wildly.

Another man and woman steps forward and my dad introduces them as uncle Domizio and aunt Grace. "And these are your cousins Vincenzo and Domenico".

"It's also nice to meet you" I smile at the 2 boys. Vincenzo smiles back sweetly while Domenico nods slightly narrowing his eyes. Not another Alexander. I cant keep up with these people.

"Aren't you going to introduce your own mother, mio dio" my grandma exclaims Glaring at my father.

"I was getting to you mama" my dad responds in a high pitched tone causing a bunch of laughter. Aww he's a mommy's boy.

"Whatever boy, I'll introduce myself" she rolls her eyes before slowly making her way over to me.

"My darling Anna, I've missed you so much" grandma says as tears well in her eyes. She goes to touch my face but pulls her hand back.

"May i" she's asks. I reluctantly nod and before I know it I'm being pulled into an embrace by my grandmother and it just feels right.

She pulls out the hug and wipes a few stray tears that have fallen down her face "our Bambina is home" she says.