Chapter 8: Some And Now None Of You

The next couple of days, Ethan had stayed at Dylan's house. He knew he needed to get home, but he was terrified to go.
"Can you go with me?" Ethan asked Dylan as he was about to leave.
"Yeah of course dude. You know I would do whatever for you," Dylan responded.
"I love you man," Ethan chuckled.
"I know. I'm a very lovable person," Dylan said, jokingly, "I love you too."
"Oh yeah totally. That's totally why you can't keep a girlfriend for the life of you," Ethan joked.
"Totally. I'm too irresistible."

The two walked out of Dylan's house and headed towards Ethan's. Once they got there, Dylan went inside with Ethan.

"Where the fuck have you been, Izzy?" Johnny yelled.
Ethan just ignored him.
"Oh, did my daughter finally get a boyfriend to become a real girl?" Johnny asked as he saw Dylan.
Ethan snapped. He turned to his father and yelled, "Oh my god, do you ever shut the fuck up?! He's not my boyfriend, I'm not your fucking daughter, I'm not a girl, and my name is Ethan not fucking Izzy!"
Dylan looked at Ethan in shock, "Holy shit bro."
"You'll always be a girl. That's what God wanted you to be," Johnny responded.
"Oh don't you dare fucking talk to me about God. You think you're such a good Christian, but you're not. You're a drug addict who left his family to shoot up heroin. Why can't you fucking realize that you're not a good person, you're not a good dad, mom may see right through your shit, but I never will. You aren't sober. I know you're not. You will always choose drugs over us," Ethan said.

"I think we should go," Dylan said before taking Ethan's hand and dragging him into his bedroom. He shut and locked the door. "When did you grow balls?"

"I don't fucking know, but goddamn. Even seeing his face makes me so fucking mad. I know I do drugs and shit, but I will never abandon my family. I would never do that to Val and our kids," Ethan said. He didn't even realize he had said Val and their kids.
"Wait, you wanna marry Val and have kids with her?" Dylan asked. "How would that work?"
"So. When a dick goes into the pussy there's a chance of getting pregnant when the cum goes into her," Ethan responded.
"Well, no shit. I mean, you don't have a dick dumbass," Dylan laughed.

"Oh right. We could get a sperm donor, maybe you even," Ethan sat on his bed.

"I don't know if you would want my cum inside of Val," Dylan said.

Ethan had skipped a few days of school, so Val hadn't seen him, so she was worried. She finally ended up going to his house to make sure he was okay. When Kris let her inside, she immediately went to Ethan's room. Ethan was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling with his earbuds in. She could hear the music blasting from the door. She sat on his bed which caused him to sit up. "Hey, you haven't been to school. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I've just had a cold, so I've been out. I'm sorry for not calling you," Ethan said. He was obviously lying about having a cold; he looked okay physically, but not mentally; his hair looked like it hadn't been washed, he had dirty plates and bowls scattered across his room, and he was obviously high. Val noticed a white line on Ethan's nightstand; she didn't know if it was food crumbs, or what she thought; she thought it was cocaine, but she didn't wanna say anything.
"Are you feeling better?" Val asked; she was going along with the lie.
"Not really. My nose is really itchy," Ethan said. He didn't think anything of it because whenever he had a cold, his nose would get itchy and stopped up.

Could it have anything to do with what's on your nightstand?" Val asked, kinda scared to ask. "Huh?" Ethan looked at her confused before looking at his nightstand. He saw a line of coke that he never snorted, "Fuck." He quickly wiped it up, "You saw nothing..."

Ethan... What was that?" Val asked. Her voice was coaxed with worry.
"Nothing. Just food crumbs. I've been eating in here a lot," Ethan said, obviously lying.
"Ethan. You don't have to lie to me, love. You know that," Val looked at him with sincere eyes.

"It was coke. I do drugs, okay? I just don't fuck with heroin," Ethan said quietly.
"Love, why?"
"Because addiction is in my blood," Ethan chuckled, "My dad is a fucking addict. I can't escape it. Drug addicts don't change."

"You need to get help, love," Val sighed.
"I can't. My mom doesn't need to know that her only child is a fucking drug addict," Ethan looked down.
Val didn't say anything, instead she just began to get Ethan out of bed.

"What're you doing?" Ethan asked as he got pulled up from his bed.

"I'm gonna help you take a shower, is that okay, love?" Val asked.

"Sure," Ethan shrugged, "I came out to my dad," he laughed, "I need to stop fucking caring what that bitch thinks. He's never gonna accept me as his son. He only sees me as his daughter. I shouldn't care what a drug addict thinks, but I do. I care what he thinks even though he's a narcissistic asshole. I'm fucked up, Val."

"You're not fucked up, it's normal to care what they think. It's a human response, it's okay, Ethan. Don't listen to him because you will always be a boy, not a girl," Val said as she took him into the bathroom. "I literally got fucking high because of this shit. I'm fucked up. I can't deny that and neither can you," Ethan said.

"You are not fucked up. I don't care what the fuck you say, you're not. Okay you got high because of this, but you're depressed and it's okay," Val said. She began to undress him as she also got the water running in the shower.

Ethan didn't respond; he just got in the shower. Val sat on the floor and sighed, "I love you."
"I love you too," Ethan said.