Hold still

👀 Took a while and it's bit longer so enjoy
Also 🔞⚠️ NSFW so go away if you don't like it

"Wait can we both try it?"
Kiri asks answering Denki's question with another question.

A few minutes later both kneel on the bed naked other than boxers, facing each other with the toy in between them.

Kiri blushes out a hurried sentence
"Can I go first, I just real-" denki cuts his off quickly with a slow long kiss. Hands threading through his hair and pulling.
Lips on lips closing in, a minute later tongues slowly licking at lips for access, Kiri whines opening wider immediately letting in his friend's beautiful wet tongue in as it darts straight inside traveling every inch of the mouth. They both moan feeling themselves inside each other so roughly.

Denki starts feeling up Kiri pulling his hair for better access. Groping his ass, and palming his dick.

A few minutes pass and both find they are desperately pulling back panting for air.

Kiri is a whining whimpering mess already.
They both have major leaking hard ons standing up in their boxers.
Kiri never felt exactly like this towards bakugous body before. They always just kinda went at it.
So turned on before anything even happens. Starring into those beautiful ruby eyes, gazing down on him like he was a goddess about to be loved and reloved over and over for the first time each time.

Denki leans in again and begins biting at his chin. Both start humping each other like dogs grinding their dicks through the cloth together some beads of pre seeping through.

Kaminari holds Kiri's chin tilting his head up staring down into those wanting eyes. These precious blood red eyes he never thought he could claim. "Hold still precious" Kiri whines again, lip almost quivering. Forcing himself to a stop with his hips. As Denki kisses his forehead and trails down for the kisses t stop at the waist band of boxers crimson riot themed... totally not unexpected.

Kirishima feels frozen in place from the last touch still looking towards the ceiling, refusing to look down not daring to aggravate a normally aggressive blond, then remembering it's just denki.

It's JUST DENKI
Kiri covers his face with his hands when it turned bright red.

The other goes down as if to take off the boxers and show some love.
Denki looks up from Kiri's crotch "hmmm, " there was a pause before he continued " look at my good boy staying so still for me" he says licking a stripe along his V line down.

Putting his hand on the waistband again before he starts. "You got a safe word baby boy" kirishima keens at the praise "it-its rocket" kirishima struggles out.

"Heh cute"
Denki smiles against his skin "there we go"
He slowly folds the waistband under his balls.

"Eep" Kiri shrieks feeling the cold air hit his dick, and denki chuckles as he sees it twitch

"Poor thing must be so hard holding this monster all day" denki exclaims examining the around 4-5 inch thick dick but only 3 inches long. It's so small length wise, but the width makes it so heavy.

Denki grasps it making a hole for Kiri to fuck through his hands.
Kiri gasping immediately shutting up any sounds as Denki's about to speak "This is the only hole I'm letting this thing be useful for. And~ one of the only times you get to cum. You've got a minute.
Hump."

Kiri hurries fucking into the makeshift hole humping desperately with a ragged breath. Hips bucking so quick almost loosing his balance. He has to put both hands on each side of Denki so he doesn't topple over.
Denki starts to nip at his neck and suck leaving him so over stimulated. Denki squeezes his hands more making the hole impossibly tighter, it feels soo good. Then he thumbs over the slit getting his thumb wet. OoOoOoh~ He's so close.