Truth revailed

Sorry for taking a while It's finally out  just a reminder no minors

Kiri started freaking out rambling on " Hold ON WHAT"!?! " You've been Kaminari this whole time and bakugou is on your body"? " Wait that actually explained a lot, I- do you- did- wait omg". Kiri reaches to call Kaminari's phone well bakugou right now frantically.

Kaminari but's in trying to calm him down " Hey wait it's okay we just found out this morning, we were trying to keep it a secret but I just couldn't", " I'm sorry I freaked you out but I thought it was better now that another time that's worse".
He hangs up the phone calming down

They bother to stop talking for a few seconds
Kiri has calmed down enough to hear their breathing and realises he basically just told Kaminari he has a crush on him.

Denki seems to be just understanding what this meant at the same time and justly ferociously blushes the same color as Kiri's hair.

"We were planning on taking it slow and take our time to not freak you guys out". Kiri tries to get to the point both already understanding what he's talking about.

Kaminari just thought Sero was being kind of an ass teasing him like "omG diD YOu juST dRinK FroM thIer wATer! tHats BaSicalLy kiSsiNg" type stuff. But it was so damn obvious the whole time, ughhh that's so annoying.

With a toothy grin Kirishima speaks up again " So let's get the most important stuff out of the way first".

Important stuff? Like a report about the quirk user?
Kiri took Denki's quizzical face on Bakugou's body as a sign to keep going "Well, like if it were me in your shoes I'd probably try doing  a bunch of stuff I'd want to know about bakubro."

" Oo like use his quirk"
Kaminari spoke up face lighting up as his hands would soon be.
"Wait how does it work again like what's it supposed to feel like? Do I have to be angry?"

Kiri leans over grabbing Kaminari's hand " What seriously bro!? His sweat is nitroglycerin so when he heats up his body that part explodes" he says trailing his fingers down the arm pointing to the palm "he only can make explosions on his hands though, that's all I know"

Kaminari is astonished. Like that's a lot of detail about the quirk and it makes him think about how much sweat is needed also it's really cold, Soo.

"Well I don't know how to sweat in the cold" he says making hand explosions to put emphasis on the no sweat part of the problem.

"Ahh wait hold on!?!, lemme go put on the heater a second" Kiri stands and rubs to the hallway

"  oo oo oo yeah I'm gonna get a blanket too" saying as he gets a blanket from the basket and sits back down
Kiri comes back with some snacks "bro this is like a sleepover while we wait for ya to sweat we should like watch a movie!!" Finding the remote in the cushions they put on an Old American TV show called Scooby Dooby Doo " dude what else do you wanna know about bakubro" kiri starts during the intro.

"Not to be weird or anything but I always kinda wondered about these tits"
"I was jus-"

The power goes out lights off. No TV.  No  heater.

In complete silence they start to laugh , first snorting then barking to full on can't breath wheezing.

" Dude I guess I can't try out that damn quirk, what else you got to do here?"

"Hey we could try and look for Kats manga collection"

"Wait really!?! He has manga "

"Well I've never actually read or even seen the cover, but theirs packages and the front door a lot"