The Switch

Thursday March 4th end of the day:

Bakugou wakes up in the Hospital a couple nurses take care of him and Kaminari, It's around now bakugou realizes they had switched bodies, and decides no one needs to know. At the moment he is trying to get Tape Face and Raccoon eyes out of the room so he could discuss this with Pikachu.

He looks around and relishes there are two hospital bed next to each other and people crowded between them he's on the window side when dunce face in his body in near the door and the curtain is also pulled back. Mina seems to be yelling at bakugous body kinda like teasing for not being careful enough while still be worried.

Bakugou pov :

So I should probably try to act like Kaminari for now until we figure out what's going on, so no yelling swearing and act like a doofus, got it.
"Hey so, how did we get here" he said in a confused voice trying to act like Kaminari
Sero looks at him realizing Denki's awake, "Oh Good dude! Your awake!?!?", "There were other Pros that got you two to the hospital but they had already left after contacting us" -Sero. Mina squealing in the corner behind Sero trying to push him away " WERE SO HAPPY YOUR AWAKE 😆😤" (that's littererly her face). Ah these idiots are so Godanm loud "heh yeah hey could you idio- ah dudes leave we got this". Sero had an amused? look on his face "Sorry bro we have to find out what that big blast was that hit you two".

The nurse walks over seeing as DENKI KAMINARI is awake. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I'm going to have to ask you two to leave the room for the rest of the day, we have a couple more tests we would like to take".
Mina looked astound "WHAT!?? BUT HE JUST WOKE UP" Sero butts in "Mina stop yelling, she'll see you tomorrow bro, I'll come back! " he says with a thumbs up, they wave as they walked out of the room, the nurse rolled her eyes takes up some chart on the beds. " I'll be right back with the test results", and she leaves the room.

Bakugou pov
This is my chance to talk to Dunce face "PSSS,PSSS "

Denki- realizing that will go was trying to get his attention "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE QUIET IM RIGHT HERE AND NO ONE ES IS AROUND AND YEAH IVE NOTICED WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!?!? "I whisper yelled from across the room to Bakugou.

Bakugou :
"well I thought that we should probably keep this a secret for now".

Denki:
"right yeah okay, So HOW are we
going to do that"

Bakugou :
"You act like me and I'll act like you, simple "

Denki:
" I'm dating Sero so your going to have to just go along with everything he says"

Bakugou:
"Hah?! I'm not going to do everything that perverted high asshole says!!?"

Denki:
"Aww come on, he's not that bad and he's really sweet during It~" Denki says weirdly winking still in Bakugous body

Bakugou:
"First of all never speak like that in my body again. Second don't talk about sex so casually!?!"," CAUSE I KNOW YOUR BOTTOM ASS BOYFRIEND WOULD PROBABLY BE WRECKED IF WE DID IT"

Denki:
" Oh Hantas not a bottom, he's a top, you'll just have to listen to him like I'm going to pretend to be you, and boss Kiri around and be all mean " Kaminari says as he puts his arms up and makes a scary face.

Bakugou:
His heart stops, " Pikachu I've never bottomed before" Bakugou says in a rough voice " And again I don't want to even have sex with fucking tape face, that just feels wrong"

Denki:
"I'm sorry Bakugou he's just really amendment about it and you can always just safe word"," it's just every Friday we promised we would do it and the nurse says its Thursday morning".

Bakugou:
"Wait we were out of a whole day?"

Denki:
"Yeah apparently, I only woke up a hour or so before you, these types of quirks normally last a full day at least, normally the longest would be like a week"

Bakugou:
"Damn, Back to the topic I really don't want to do IT with Sero" he said abbreviating the word "it"

Denki:
"Well your going to have to deal with it buttercup, and put away the suppuritority complex because we don't break promises, and you still have to pretend to be me"

Bakugou:
Well I could probably try and Ignore that until it happens, but " as for you Pikachu you have to get all snuggled up with Kiri, and be nice, were dating too you know"

Denki:
"Wait your actually NICE to Kiri?" Denks says surprised

Bakugou:
"well of course I am we are boyfriends you stupid fuck"

Denki:
Well I'm SoRrY for judging

Bakugou:
Well you better be

Denki:
Anyways thing is he's a dom, (bakugous eyebrow raises) he's not going to bottom and we had planned something tomorrow. Your going to have to listen to him

Bakugou:
*Stares Denki down*
JEEZE SHUTUP WE WERE ALREADY DONE WITH THAT CONVERSATION
I'm going to ignore that though

I need you to be nice to kiri but don't enjoy yourself to much and DO NOT HAVE SEX! Do I have to repeat myself?

Denki:
NOooOoo I GOT IT

Bakugou:
Okay so we're good then any secrets I should no about?!?

Denki:
😳 NOPE NADDA NOTHING TO HIDE!!

Bakugou:
Uhuh well - the nurse walk in with the test with Sero and Kirishima following

Nurse talking to Sero : like I said they can go home thier fine. They just seemed to have had an extreme headache, they should be good to go now

Kirishima:
"Hey dude I just got here glad you could come home"
Kiri waves to Bakugou as he walks in.

Finally finished this I kept not wanting to do this, I hope it's at least okay The next chapter is time skip to them driving to thier apartments
And I keep coming back and editing out parts I don't like