Chapter 10-Old Memories

Aria Matthews:

I turned over to Aaron "Did she really have the nerve to tell you that?" was the first thing to come out of his mouth

"Honestly I don't know what to think...Emily is the type of person to get what she wants and the fact that she backed away quietly scares me. But anyways...Katie is starting to get suspicious." 

"What do you mean?"

"To make it easier on myself I told her we were actually dating and she thinks it suspicious that you haven't took me on a date"

"Ok then we will make a date...ill give u the details later"

"Alright"

"Bye princess"

He then gave me a peck on the lips and walked over to grab lunch and go out to the quad, where he is usually at. Since we have been 'dating' I have been to but it was too hot today and I didn't want to sweat. 

<><><>

Aaron texted me at around 3:45 as soon as I got back home

Aaron: Meet me outside

I got outside in the same clothes for school and greeted him

"You ready to go?"

"Go?...I thought we were going to stage some pictures and send them to Katie"

"Yeah...I am not that type of guy...so no"

"Ugh can I change first? I don't want to go on a date looking like this"

"But you look nice" he said

"Stop it...I am going to change I will be out in a few"

I showered and changed into fresh undergarments. I took out something casual but cute

Ever since me and Aaron started fake dating I had been wearing more and more dresses. I think it's because I am trying to show Ryan how much of a body I really have. But I am tired of wearing those.

I took out a seamless yoga top that had a double layer halter. For the pants I put on contour leggings. Then I added some cute leg warmers and some schoolgirl shoes. I took a cream colored bag and I was ready to go.

I stepped outside and Aaron said 

"I am not Abraham, but when are we Lincon?"

I chuckled as to what he said. Me and Aaron have this thing where we give each other the best pickup lines and whoever loses has to buy lunch.

"Thank you pretty boy...shall we get going?" 

"Yeah lets go"

Aaron drove us to one of my favorite steak houses...Applebees. Listen I know what you are thinking...Applebees?? really? But my mom took me here every Friday after the incident when I was 6. I grew to love it.

Me and Aaron sat down at a booth and he started the conversation

"Ok show me your moves"

"Moves?" I replied

"Yeah show me what you do on a normal date"

"Are you trying to act out F.R.I.E.N.D.S?"

"Omg just show me your moves"

"Fine....now that i realized it I haven't been on a date in over 6 months, I am probably a little rusty"

"Amuse me princess"

"Well I pull my dress down a little to show my cleavage...but since you are my brother's best friend I am not going to do that"

He gave me a playful pout then wiggled his eyebrows to signal me to keep going