Chapter-21

Umaira had started preparing for the civil services after giving her final exams. In the quiet corners of their home, amidst the scent of old books and the soft rustles of pages being turned, she found solace as her determination was fuelled by his unwavering support.

One evening, as the sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a warm, golden hue across the walls, she returned from her day of rigorous studying to find the door of Talal's study closed. Curious, she pushed it open, her breath catching in her throat at the sight that met her eyes.

Before her stood a room transformed, a sanctuary of knowledge and love. The walls were adorned with motivational quotes, maps and shelves laden with books, each one carefully curated to aid her in her journey towards civil services. A desk sat in the center, bathed in soft lamplight, waiting for her to leave her mark upon it.

Tears of gratitude welled in her eyes as she turned to find Talal standing behind her, a soft smile gracing his lips. His eyes sparkled with a mix of pride and affection, his voice gentle as he said, "This is for you, my love. A space where your dreams can flourish."

Overwhelmed with emotion, she threw her arms around him, holding him tightly, unable to find the words to express the depth of her gratitude. In that moment, the room held not only the promise of success, but also the tangible manifestation of a love that knew no bounds.

 In that moment, the room held not only the promise of success, but also the tangible manifestation of a love that knew no bounds

[Just imagine Umaira here]

"Aapko andaza bhi hai aap kya kar rahe hain?" She said, lifting her head up from his chest. He gave a confused look.

"I mean ye sab aapne kyu kiya, I can study comfortably in our room as well. You didn't have to transform your study for me." She said, trying to hold back her tears of joy.

"Meri Jaan...Yeh woh jagah hai jahan tumhare khwabon ka anjaam Tak pahochne ka raasta hai" He said, placing a kiss against her temple.

"Phir bhi aapne ye sab kaise kardiya?" She said, knowing how proud he was when she disclosed her dream job.

"Tumhare khwabon ko Haqeeqat banane ke liye, mere liye ye sab kuch karna farz hai" He said, as he nudged her nose with his.

"Aapka ye support mere Dil ko chune ke liye kaafi hai" She told him, A blush spread on her cheeks.

"Tum acchi lagti ho mujhe" He said, taking her out of her blushing session.

"Huhh?...aise ek dam se kya hogaya?" She asked.

"Bas laga ki abhi kah dena chahiye" He said, as he tightened his hold on her waist.

"Hmmm...aap bhi mujhe theek lagte hain" She said looking everywhere but him.

"Jaanta hu" He replied.

"Kaise?" She asked teasingly.

"Tumhari aankhein tumhara har sach bayan kar deti hain" He said and placed a tender kiss on her eyelids.