Found you.

Found you...

3rd person:

Cyno: "catched him? Im sorry but- LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE FOOTPRINTS!"

Thignari: "well theres no traces that the person who caught him tripped when he supposedly fell on them."

Alhaitham: "so hes still alive?!"

Mehrak: beep bop-bep!

the three of them look at the robot, they obviously forgot it was there

Cyno: "we should search the chasms a bit and then go to the city of liyue, he might be there, if not we can just put a commission for a missing person."

Haitham: "good idea. Lets go quickly."

Thignari: "yes. Quickly."

The three of them ask people working at the chasm if they have seen a blonde male with a smaller person

??: "uhmm... i think i did see a kid...? Or something... carrying a grown blonde man..."

Cyno: "did you see where they went?"

??: "it was at the road to liyue, i didnt see if they stranded from the path at one point.. thats all i got."

Thignari: "any piece of information is useful, we thank you for your time."

Haitham: "lets go to liyue now."

Cyno: "it's starting to become darker.. let's continue searching tomorrow, im sure well find an inn"

Haitham: "but-"

Thignari: "haitham. I doubt that he would be wondering the streets at that time.

Haitham: "fine..."

Kaveh's POV:

Since it was getting late i decided to go to sleep, i was worried about mehrak... i was worried about Thignari, collei, cyno...

I was also worried about Him...

9:00am

Alhaitham's POV:

We managed to get an inn on short notice,
But.. i still couldn't get a wink of sleep... Kaveh... im so sorry... when j see you again.. ill tell you..

Today we were going to be heading out again, we were going to search liyue for 3h and if we can't find him we'll put up a commission for a missing person...

Kaveh's POV:

Today baizhu told me that we were going to go on a walk, he said that the shock of falling might have caused some problems in my body, so thats why were are going to go walking to see if my legs still works fine.

So after i ate i got up from the bed with baizhu's assistance.

Baizhu: "looks like your legs work fine... well still be heading out, i need to buy some herbs at the port"

Qiqi: "and Qiqi will come with...!"

Baizhu: "yep, lets get going now."

Kaveh: "right behind you!"

After that we left the place i was at, it was the first time i saw liyue harbor, it was honestly quite refreshing.

We started walking for a bit, then a teenage-looking girl appeared out of nowhere wich honestly scared me, and based on Qiqi's reaction i wasnt the only one.

??: "Qiqi~"

The girl aproaches qiqi, baizhu then steps between the two of them

Baizhu: "Hu Tao. Qiqi is not a costumer of yours.

Hutao: "but sir...!"

Baizhu: "no."

Hutao: "awee... and who is this?"

She said while turning to me

Baizhu: "Qiqi found him in the chasm, his condition was poor, but he isnt dead so back off"

Kaveh: "uh hello- my names Kaveh-"

I was cut off my a tall looking man, he had red eyeliner under his eyes and a long ponytail

??:"Hutao! You haven't finished your work, come here."

Hutao: "aww.. i guess i gotta go... bye guys!"

Kaveh: "bye?-"
______________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh- hi?- heres the new chpt as i promised- uh- next chpt in like idk- two days or some like that-