My fault...?

Alhaitham's POV:

6:00 am

My alarm went on. I yawn and i stretch up i rub my eyes and i stand up walking out of my room, i had slept quite badly after what had happened earlier... i cant believe kaveh woke me up. In the middle of the night too.

I go to the kitchen and i make some toast, after that i get ready to go to work.

7:00 am

I walk into my office after being greeted by layla and some other coworkers, i sit down on my chair picking up some paperwork. After a few hours i hear some rucuss in the hallway.

Coworker #1: "HEY?! WHAT THE?!-"

Coworker #2: "SIR THIGNARI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?-"

I hear from outside my door... thignari? What is he doing here?- thinari then barges into the room panting heavily

Thignari: "k-Kaveh.." he sayd panting heavily

Alhaitham: "slow down, what are you talking about. If Kaveh went to tell you i kicked him out and youre here to scold me then you can go"

Thignari: "WAIT YOU DID WHAT?!"

Alhaitham: "wait what- he didnt tell you?-"

Thignari: "THATS ANOTHER THING BUT KAVEH LEFT."

Alhaitham: "left?? What are tou talking about"

Thignari: "h-he came to my house yesterday while i was sleeping and-and he told collei that h-he was leaving-"

Alhaitham: "thats good. I dont want him to pester me anymore" i said quickly.

Thignari: "NO no. Let me finish! He said he was leaving for good. Hes not coming back alhaitham!"

Alhaitham: "yeah yeah, hes going to come crawling back as always. Ill wait it out, hell be back in a few days."

I saw thignari's face flash in anger, something i rarely see.... Maybe i should actually say sorry... no... no. It was Kaveh's fault. Not mine.

Thignari: "you'll regret what you did alhaitham. We dont know what he meant by 'not coming back' but something we both know, is what he's done before."

After that thignari stormed off... he wasnt wrong... maybe... i shouldnt have said all that to him...

He starts tearing up a bit, he then brushes his tears away, he was guilty... so... guilty...

Kaveh's POV:

6:00

I felt dizzy... i then fell off the cliff right infront of me... i haven't eaten in atleast 3 days... and i haven't slept for 2...

Kaveh: "shit..."

When i landed on the ground i was passed out.. thankfully something softened my fall... but... what was it...?

7:00 am

I wake up in a sweat sitting up quickly, i then look around.. where was i...? This wasnt the chasm...

??: "ah! You are awake?"

I quickly turn my head to the voice

??: "im sorry, i might have startled you! My name is baizhu, you at my clinic, i am a doctor in liyue!

I then see a little girl peeking from behind 'baizhu'

Baizhu: "now now qiqi! Dont be so shy!"

'Qiqi' steps around him

Qiqi: " uh... hello... my name is Qiqi.. and i am a zombie...!"

Kaveh: "zombie...?" I say slightly troubled

Baizhu: "ah yes yes! But dont worry she isnt mean! Actually it was qiqi who brought you here! She picked tou up after you fell on her while she was in the chasm, if she didnt catch you you would have died in that fall... i examined you quickly and... you are very tired, it seems like you haven't slept in days! And you are severely underweight... i have a question if tou dont mind answering it...
When was the last time you ate and slept...?

_________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, uh. I have nothing to say lmao... oh yeah! Uh- english isnt my first language so im sorry if theres mistakes....