meeting him.

Araavi~

I woke up to the sun kissing my cheeks with it's bright-hot light, as I opened my eyes being a grumpy ass.

I woke up and sat straight looking at the clock, which showed exactly 6 a.m. so, I am on time!

Thankfully I am! Or mumma would've eat me alive.

We had to leave for the temple at 8 a.m and I had to wash my hairs as well, so it's the perfect time to do it, as it takes me almost an hour to wash them.

---Skip time---

I walked downstairs after getting fully dressed up in a simple sky blue coloured frock suit which had some gold coloured design made on them. And the dupatta was just adding to it. It was magnificent!

                   (Araavi's outfit)

(Araavi's outfit)

As I reached downstairs my family was already there waiting for me.

"I know I'm a bit late. Apologies please. I had to wash my hairs." I declared making them aware that I've arrived.

Mumma looked at me in utter shock while Papa's mouth was wide opened and samya was too giving me looks as I was a murderer.

"What?" I asked, looking at their glares at me.

"You. Are. Looking. Beautiful!" Mumma said with her wide eyes still lurking at me as a laugh escaped my lips.

"Hogya aap logo ka? Abh Chale? we're getting late!" I said walking ahead ignoring their looks towards me.

"Dii!" Samya said matching my speed while walking, leaving mom and dad behind.

"Yes, sami?" I asked.

"Aaj kitne ladko ko marne ka iraada hai, aapka?" She asked still with the same expression she had before.
(How many boys are you planning to kill today?"

Well their reactions are understandable, as I never wear traditional clothes. Yes I do love them, but still I prefer my jeans over anything. I swear they are the most comfortable thing all around the world.

I throw all of my rubbish thoughts aside as I hear mumma calling me.

"Aaru beta you go ahead with samu. I and papa will follow you guys in the other car okay?" She said and samu and I nod our heads in positivity before sitting in my sports car, which was a Porsche GT3 RS.

(Delulu is the solulu guys. It's the author's secret code of life👍)(just think you have your dream car...in your imagination or writing.just like I did.🙂who knows you might get it in reality👍😌))

We then drove off to the temple. And ofcourse we took the cars as the temple was an hour away from our house.

I was peacefully driving when my peace was broken as sami started playing some weird songs on her phone after connecting the Bluetooth.