Lost

Summer's P.O.V

I stretched and yawned. It was bedtime. Everyone was in the sleep cave. Everyone except Aggro and Cutter. Are they still at megablast island? Did they want to sleep there overnight? Or had something bad happened? I decided not to say anything about it. "Summer? Where's Aggro? I haven't seen her all day." Leyla asked. "And I can't find Cutter. Do you think they went somewhere together?" Dak wondered. "No idea where they are, try asking Winger or Burple." I told them. "We already did. Plus, I saw you whispering to Aggro, remember? I know you know something about this." Leyla insisted. "No really. I have no idea." I lied. But Leyla was onto me. "Where did they go Aggro?" She said. "Ugh fine! They went to fireblast island. I don't know why they haven't come back." I gave in and told them. "I've never heard of a megablast island..." Dak said. "Right! It's actually called berry island but Cutter practices his fireblast there so he calls it fireblast island." I explained. Leyla gasped. "Isn't that the one next to Hazard Island?" She said, sounding worried. "Uh-huh. It is." I confirmed. "Did they go into the cave?" She asked. "Yup. They did." I told her. "Summer! Dak! That cave shifts its paths every five days! They could be stuck inside or wind up on a far away island!" "Wait, another island? How does that work?" I asked. "The tunnel travels underwater. It leads to multiple different islands all far from each other." Leyla said. "So that means..." "Cutter and Aggro are in danger!" Dak finished my sentence. "Winger! Burple! We have a rescue!" Leyla said.

Aggro's P.O.V

We had wound up on a completely different island. Who knows how far we were from home? "Aggro I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to get us lost!" Cutter said. "It's ok, I know you didn't mean to." I reassured him. "What we need to focus on is how to get back to the Roost." We searched the island for any food or shelter. We found nothing. "Maybe we try the cave again?" Cutter suggested. "No way! Not until tomorrow, I'm exhausted." I said. "Well I'm hungry." He told me. "Any chance you can catch us some fish?" I stared at him like he had grown a second head. "Uh... you do realize that I'm a fire dragon don't you?" He laughed nervously and shifted his paws. "Oh! I uh... I sorta forgot that part." He told me. I sighed and slapped a wing to my face. "We're never getting out of here, are we?" I yelled while glaring up at the ceiling. I tried blasting the wall but no matter how much fire I put into the blast, nothing happened, the wall didn't even have a dent in it. Cutter patted over to me and put his tail over my mouth, being careful of his spikes. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down, Aggro! You need to have a cool head, if you're panicking it will only make it worse." I sighed softly and took a deep breath to calm myself down. "Ok ok fine! I'm calm now! But now what in StarClan's name are we going to do?" I asked with a tired sigh. Cutter frowned and narrowed his eyes in concentration. "I don't know, Aggro. But we'll think of something. But for now, let's get some sleep." He said. I nodded my head, pretty exhausted myself. Cutter lead me to a circle of trees. He laid down under one of them, falling asleep shortly after. I laid down near him, giving him space. I listened to the sound of the waves and the crickets chirping in the night. Eventually I drifted off to a peaceful slumber.