Paddling in Pull-ups

After a short walk you arrive at the hotel and Mum says, "pack your bag, you should pack your swimming trunks, an extra pull-up, and a change of clothes". And then leaves.

You do as asked, and packs the clothes, swimming trunks and Pull-up.

Once your done packing you walk into the kitchen where your mum hands you a bottle of drink and said, last night while you where sleeping me and Nia made drinks for today, here's yours.
You pack the drink into your bag and get walking to the beach you agreed to meet at, it's about an hour long walk and it takes awhile but eventually you get there, where you stop at a changing room to change into your swimming costumes.

Once you enter you take your trousers off and are about to take your pull-up off when Mum says, "Kevin keep your pull-up on, we're just going paddling not swimming, that goes for you too Nia, leave your pull-up on".

But mum, what if someone sees, you reply.

"No buts, your leaving your pull-up on"

You sigh and get your swimming trunks on, you find it annoying that the pull-up creates quite a lot of bulge in the swimming trunks, you look over at Nia who's wearing a single piece swimsuit, her pull-up doesn't bulge at all, that reminds you that Nia had the audacity to insinuate that you needed thicker pull-ups than her, Nia sees that you are unhappy with your pull-up bulging through the swimming trunks and says, "hah look at that bulge, everyone will know your wearing a pull-up under your shorts, what a baby", she says giggling.

"Nia, be quite you can bearly see it, stop being mean to your brother", your mum says.

Although your glad Nia stopped, looking in the mirror shows that the pull-up very much is bulging, but you sigh and leave to go find Millie and her mum.

After sitting on a bench for a few minutes you see Millie and her mum, already in their swimming costumes, you then walk over to the beach and put your bag down, Nia and Mum left there bags in the lockers at the changing rooms, but you didn't want...

After sitting on a bench for a few minutes you see Millie and her mum, already in their swimming costumes, you then walk over to the beach and put your bag down, Nia and Mum left there bags in the lockers at the changing rooms, but you didn't want to fumble through lockers when it's time too get back into clothes, so you leave your bag on the beach.

You spend a few minutes paddling in a part where it's just deep enough so it touches the ends of your shorts but doesn't reach your pull-up, you enjoy it but after a while you begin to get a feeling in your bladder, that feeling quickly turns into a desperate need too pee, you rush through the water but with no toilets in sight it's no use, you quickly feel your pull-up grow warm as you flood it with pee, you desperately grab your crotch but it's too late, your bladder completely empties into the pull-up, but after a few seconds you realise it's worse than you thought, there was a huge wet region around your crotch, it was obvious from a moment's glance what has happened.

Your Pull-up Leaked!

In a last ditch effort to not get caught you fake a fall into the water, completely soaking you, and destroying the pull-up, hopefully leaving no evidence of your accident.

Mum rushes over and says,"what happened? Are you away?"

You reply, I tripped, yes, I'm fine

"Good, it's getting rather late anyway, let's go get changed shall we, now where is your bag"?

You walk up to where you left your bag, but disaster! It, along with everything in it, including the pull-up and clothes was soaked. The tide must have come in when you where paddling, you think to yourself as you go to bring the news to mum.

4k views:)