15- Sugarhillddot (part two)

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐘𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 Dd and Ddot's Air Bnb Celeste looked around. She was impressed. It was very clean and smelt very good. "Okay this is nice.." Celeste said. "Mmtch you know wassup." He said sucking his teeth. "This is very nice." Niya said. "Can I go to the bathroom though?" Celeste asked. "Of course I'll show you." Ddot said walking towards a hallway. "Right here." He said.

"Okay thank you." She said smiling. "Yeah come into my room when you done mama." He said walking across the hall. "Mkay" She agreed closing the door.

Walking into Ddots room shutting the door Celeste seen him sitting on the bed on his phone. "Hey." She smiled. "Wassup baby."He smirked with low eyes. "You had fun today?" He asked as she sat next to him. "Yeah." She smiled still. "That's good." He put his hand on her thigh. She looked down at it. "Ddot... you sure you can handle all this?" She asked. "Let me show you how much I can handle all that." He told her with low red eyes. "Okay.." She said making him slowly latch his mouth on to hers.

Celeste got on to his lap grinding back and forth on his print. Ddot rubbed on her ass and sent a smack to it making Celeste moan into the kiss. Ddot slid his hands up and in to her pants but not into her underwear yet. "Damn mama I ain't even touch you yet." He grinned. "Mhm." She said waiting for him to continue. He slid his hands into her underwear, rubbing her clit in circles. Celeste moaned a little. "That's all you got for me?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Niya and Dd are here.." She said softly. "Fuck them.." He said sliding his middle and ring fingers into her pussy. "Shit" Celeste moaned her body twitching a little bit. "That's what I like to hear mama." He said curving his fingers in her. She put her hands on his chest grinding on his fingers.

"Fuck...." She moaned. "Cum for me pretty." Ddot said with one hand on her waist. Celeste dug her face into his neck cumming on his fingers. "There you go.." He said kissing her neck. "I can taste you?" He asked in her ear. "Give me a second" Celeste said out
of breath. "Don't tell me you tapping out" He said still rubbing on her. "Never that." She said laying on her back so he could taste her. Ddot admired her pussy for a couple of seconds before mumbling "pretty ass pussy." He then latched his mouth onto her clit. Sucking up all her juices. Celeste moaned. "Just like that papi fuck." She moaned.  He got up taking his dick out. "You taste better than you look." He smirked slowly pushing in to her warmth. "Damn, this shit tight as fuck." He groaned putting his hand on her throat and the other one on her clit. Celeste hissed at the length.

"Fuck.. I can't take it." She moaned. "Damn.. but I thought I couldn't handle it baby." He said still fucking her. "You got it Ddot" She said trying to run. "You really gonna' run from me sexy?" He said holding down her waist. "Fuck fuck fuck." She moaned her eyebrows furrowed. "You feel me in you?" He asked slamming into her. She nodded her
head. "I ain't hear you baby.." He said going faster. "Yes I feel you in me, fuck." She said. "I'm
finna' nut." He said, his strokes getting sloppy. "Me too papi." Celeste said cumming for the second time that night. Ddot stroked once more nutting in her. "Fuck!" He yelled. Celeste grabbed his face kissing him.

"Round two?" She smirked looking in his eyes.