5- Tata

"And we try to pretend every now and again, we don't dream about don't think about what we could've been

"And we try to pretend every now and again, we don't dream about don't think about what we could've been."

Alina Nicole left her city she grew up in 3 years ago. Big city New York. Wow right? Well she left all her friends, family, and the boy she thought was the love of her life. Tata. But she left to better herself and pursue her dream to be a artist and the ghetto Bronx wasn't helping it. But how she missed everyone.

She was surprising her best friends Kyle and Jenn. She hasn't seen them in 3 whole years. Other than happy birthdays and happy holidays and things of that such. But she was surprising them at their studio session.

Alina arrived at the studio nervous as fuck

Alina arrived at the studio nervous as fuck. She opened the door to see Kyle and Jenn talking to the producer.

"Yeah I jack that beat." Jenn said. Alina stood right behind them. "Yeah me too" Alina said. They turned around so quick. Jenn squealed. "LINA BEAR." She smiled hugging Alina tighter than ever. Kyle looked shocked. "Hey Kyky you didn't miss me?" She asked him. He just hugged her lifting her off the floor a little. "Girl what the hell are you doing here though?" Jenn asked Lina. "I graduated early. And I was so home sick bro." She explained. "I missed you ugly." Kyle said making the girl smile. Then the door opened revealing Tata. The one and only.

"Aight ya' so I got-" He said looking up and pausing when he seen Alina. "Hey Ta." She said with a soft smile on her face. "Wassup Lina." He said. "Dun Dun Duh" Kyle said making Jenn smack the back of his head. "Uh but anyway I got Mcdonalds instead of Chick-fil-a." He said like his mood was thrown off. Alina frowned. "Oh Alina my bad we didn't even know you was coming." Kyle said. "It's cool I just ate." She assured them.

The rest of the session went by with tension in the air. It was time to leave and Alina wanted to talk to Tata. She really missed that boy so much.

"Aight see ya' later." Tata said. "Wait Ta let me talk to you right quick." Alina stopped him. "Wassup?" He said. They were in the hallway by there self. "I'm sorry. For everything. I miss you so much." She told him. "Don't apologize Lina. I been forgave you. I can't hold you back from your dream my love. I will always have love in my heart for you. " He told her. Alina teared up. "I wan't to be with you Tata." She told him. "We going to do it right this time." He told her. She kissed him. She missed these lips. "I need you right now Tata." She told him. "I'm going to give you all of me." He told her.

Walking in to Tata's house Alina smelled the familiar scent of his house

Walking in to Tata's house Alina smelled the familiar scent of his house. She smiled softly to herself.

Tata sat down taking out all the materials to roll a blunt. Alina sat next to him.

"Ta I really missed this." She told the brown skin boy. He looked her in the eye. It looked like he wanted to cry. "Me too baby." He told her. Nobody else in her life called her baby but Tata. It's a lot of stuff Tata does or did that no one else did or do.

Tata sparked up the blunt and they passed it back and forth. Tata always loved to watch her hit the blunt. "What?" Alina giggled. He licked his lips. "I can't look at you." He asked. "What you trying to do Ta?" She asked him getting on to his lap. She rocked her hips back and forth. "I'm on whatever you on baby." He smirked. With those words their lips connected. Alina deepened the kiss. She wanted all of him tonight and he was going to give her all of him. He kissed on her neck leaving love marks all over.

"Tata" Alina said. "Hm?" He answered. "Stop teasing. Fuck me already." She told him. "I got you baby." He said. Laying her down on the couch Tata tugged at her pants. "Take these off." He told her making Alina slowly slide them off. He rubbed her pussy through the panties. Alina moaned slightly. He got up taking his clothes off.

He slid her panties off of her body and slid his dick slowly in to her all while making eye contact. "You don't even know how much I missed this pussy." He told her. "Fuck baby I know." Alina said. He started fucking her at a slow but fast pace. The feeling was making Alina practically go crosseyed. "You know exactly how to do me." She told him. "How it feel baby?" He asked her. "You taking this dick mama?" He asked her once more. "Oh my.." Alina moaned. Tata didn't need a response he already knew how he got Alina. "Cum for me baby. I got you. Chase yo' nut baby." He told her. Alina came on his dick. Not to long after Tata came right with her.

This feeling. This is what she missed the most.