4- Sugarhill ddot

(A/N: Thank y'all for voting.💗
Don't forget to comment, I wan't to know what y'all think of my writing.😘)

😘)

"Hate that my feelings got involved

"Hate that my feelings got involved."

Right now, Leilani Rose was stressing over this nigga she been.. well she don't even know. All she know is they act like boyfriend and girlfriend and fuck. But he be ghosting her and she find out he fucking with another bitch.

Ddot never been the type to express his feelings at all. But a couple weeks ago they had a heated argument and Leilani just been avoiding him. Yeah he's called but he just going to say a whole lot of bullshit.

Leilani's homegirl invited her to some party. She said it would be good to meet knew people.  So that's what she's doing.

Arriving to the party Leilani heard the music from her car

She walked in to see her homegirl on DD lap. She rolled her eyes knowing who must have been nearby. Noticing she was set up she rolled her eyes and turned around walking away.

Walking into the kitchen she poured herself up a drink. The kitchen was partially empty. She just drank her drink and observed.

Her whole mood was blown.

Then someone tapped on her shoulder so she turned around.. seeing the one and only Darrian Jimenez.

She rolled her eyes before speaking. "What?" She asked him. "What you mean what? Why you been dubbin' my calls?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. " Because you just going to say a whole lot of nothing Ddot." Leilani said. "Bro Leilani stop playing you know I love you." He said. Bullshit. "Actually no I don't know Ddot. You act like you don't. I actually want a relationship. I'm not waiting around for someone that's never going to come." She ate him up. "Lei you know I want a relationship with you." He said. " Ddot stop saying I know because I really don't know shit! You're a clown nigga." She said instantly feeling bad. " Im a clown?" He said getting mad. "I'll show you a fucking clown." He said grabbing her arm.

They got outside. " Get in the car Leilani." He told her. She got in. He started driving. She felt him glance over a couple times.

They pulled up to a empty parking lot. They sat there in tense silence.

"Lei, before we pulled up I was planning on cussing you out. But really i'm the problem bro. I never felt this way about no other girl before. I was confused about my feelings and I did what I did to you. I'm sorry Leilani. You deserve better. And i'm going to be better mami. Just please. Give me one more chance?" Ddot said. At this point Leilani was crying. "Yes i'll give you another chance. But please. Don't break my heart anymore Darrian." She said. Ddot pulled her on him. He straddled her. " I love you girl." He told her. " I love you more." She said kissing him. The kiss quickly got heated. He put her back in the passenger seat. "Hold on baby we going home." He told her.

Arriving at his apartment Leilani pushed him on the bed. "Let me take care of you papi." She told him. She un buckled his jeans. Taking out his dick she licked on the tip for a bit and then took his whole length.

"Fuck Leilani." He said in a raspy voice making Lei go faster. She deep throated while he grunted. "Shit." He said under his breath. Ddot held her hair for her tugging on it a bit. "Mm" Leilani moaned on his dick. "Fuck Lei where you learn to do this shit?" He asked her. " I'm about to nut baby." He told her. "Mhm" She said. He nutted down her throat.

Sitting up he grabbed her throat tonguing her down. "Lay down" He told her making Leilani lay her ass down. He pulled of her pants and panties. Lining up his dick with her entrance he slammed into her. "Fuck Ddot." She moaned. "This pussy so tight" He said groping her boob. "It's all yours papi." She moaned. Them words made Ddot start fucking the shit out of her.

"Baby I can't take it." She said moaning. "Take some out Ddot." She moaned. "Nah i'm a clown right? Take this shit baby." He told her still going at the same pace. She was so fucked out she couldn't even speak. "It feels good baby?" He asked her. She nodded her head. "Use your words mama." He said. "It feels good papi, fuck." She moaned. "This mine?" He asked her. "Yes baby" She told him moaning. "I'm about to cum Ddot fuck."Leilani said cumming on his dick. A few strokes later Ddot pulled out and nutted on her pussy.

"Fuck" She said. "I love you so much" She added. They kissed. But not a heated sexual kiss. A kiss of pure love.

"I'm about to go run us a shower." He told her. She just laid down thinking about the events that just conspired making herself horny again.

"Ugh, that's my man." She told herself smiling.