427. War Against The Dragons

Ben gives his signal and the Dragon hunters start their attack. He only looks from behind though because he will focus on Acnologia now. The Acnologia in this timeline is far stronger than the one he fought in his timeline, after all. Also, this Acnologia still has complete limbs despite having a big scar across his body.

Ben can't be reckless to fight the current Acnologia. He can't afford to lose energy by fighting the other Dragon Kings before fighting Acnologia. Before seeing Acnologia, he was confident he could defeat all the Dragons alone even if it was hard, but now he's glad he took these Mages to assist him.

So he orders the Mages to attack the other Dragons while he focuses on Acnologia. The Dragon hunters split into groups to attack the Dragons. All Dragon Slayers are attacking the Dragon Kings while the normal Dragons are attacked by the non-Dragon Slayers. They are powerful enough to kill these injured normal Dragons without the Dragon Slayers, after all.

Each normal Dragons only gets attacked by 10 Dragon Hunters, but it's enough. The remaining Dragon Hunters are attacking the Dragon Kings with the Dragon Slayers being the main attackers. They have trained against many Dragons, so they already have good strategies.

Wendy is leading the battle against Irene. Ben has told her to specifically attack Irene because both of them are Enchantresses. She will be able to handle Irene's magic better than anyone else. Irene is the most troublesome enemy here because she can strengthen the other Dragons.

The other Dragon Slayers split to attack the 12 Dragon Kings. Ben has assigned them to 12 teams using telepathy right before they attack. He also gives them help through telepathy. Their opponents are Dragon King levels, so this will be very dangerous.

Ben wants to fight Acnologia later after the other fights have turned in their favor. But Acnologia has another thought and decides to attack Ben right away. Ben clicks his tongue and creates some clones to help the ones who fight the normal Dragons so that they'll finish their battles faster and then help the ones who fight the Dragon Kings.

"Damn, impatient bastard." Ben jumps toward Acnologia who flies above them and gets ready to shoot his Dragon's Roar. It isn't a Dragon Roar that can be taken lightly because Acnologia is going all out for this attack.

However, Ben doesn't need to face it head-on because it will take a lot of power to stop such an attack. So he flashes to Acnologia's left face and punches Acnologia's face very hard using his full power too. His punch flings Acnologia's head to the right, making the Dragon's Roar shoots to a mountain far away.

The mountain gets destroyed instantly, showing how powerful that attack was. The Dragon Hunters are surprised by how powerful Acnologia's attack was. But the Dragons and even Acnologia are surprised by how Ben could push Acnologia like that.

"Let's take this somewhere else, Acnologia."

Ben's body glows very brightly and suddenly he transforms into a massive Golden Dragon. His transformation surprised every single person there, even his friends & family. He never transformed into his Dragon form since he arrived in this timeline, after all.

After transforming, Ben grabs Acnologia and takes him away. Ben doesn't want to fight Acnologia here because their battle will surely cause a lot of damage and disturb the others. It will be fine if the other Dragons get killed by the impacts, but his people are there too, so they'll also get hit, that's why he needs to leave.

But before he leaves, he orders his clones to end the battle against the 6 normal Dragons quickly. They do as ordered and start taking over the battles. The clones have received more power from Ben, so now they can use stronger attack spells.

But their power is still limited as they are just clones. So they use their limited power to give as much damage as possible to the normal Dragons. The normal Dragons have been injured, so it won't be too difficult to defeat them.