'' 𝟢𝟣𝟧, 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝘵𝘩 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟤𝟩.𝟤𝟥 -  ✿
✿  𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞

        ❝ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑫𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑬𝑵𝑫 ? " culture asked looking at the time displayed on her apple watch, ddot shrugged his shoulders it regularly ended whenever people decided to leave . " thats optional " dotty implied blowing smoke from his mouth.

      glancing at danae she seen her and dd was falling into a conversation, she could peep the chemistry between the two. " so whos treasure ? " solest asked, looking at ddot he looked at dd who wasn't paying attention then to dotty who looked down.

     " nigga y'all can't speak without each other now ? " cece asked, laughing a little at how they usually built off with one another had to say. ddot mugged her and used his middle finger to flip her off. " shes notti ex girl best friend, thats all " dotty said clearing his throat.

     thats all she received, his ex best-friend but they clearly fell out for a reason but then again she wasn't too intrigued to try and find that out — it had nothing to do with her, well so she thought.

the girl looked familiar, and she had heard the name before but she wasn't too focused on it. & it'll probably come up later too her anyways. " they must've hit it off real bad " solest joked, while ddot widened his eyes.

     culture laughed seeing how he exaggerated it from what she could imagine. " shes pretty though, ima give it to her " culture admitted as dd scrunched his face up as if he was disgusted to hear that. " don't speak too so— "

    dd was cut off by dotty covering his mouth, it was like they all knew something the girls didn't and it was killing solest & danae to know, but culture was never worried about the next bitch.

     " nah go ahead and say it , dotty stop tryna be a little dick saver " danae said removing the boys hand, as dd wiped his mouth, giving the boy an glare " yo dirty ass hands spreading diseases " david groaned.

    walking towards them from the distance was ethan he looked bothered but he was quick to change his face before he reached the group, he sat beside culture once again, ddot and dd stared deeply at him.

     " can a nigga get his face back ? " he joked seeing they weren't exactly playing. dotty shook his head, he found it better to stay out of it seeing it wasn't truly any of his business. " you was cookin it up with treasure ? " dd said which made notti look at culture.