'' 𝟢𝟢𝟪, 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

          𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟤𝟤.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞

   "𝑪𝑬𝑪𝑬, 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑼𝑺 ? ❞ danae spoke softly as she closed her locker, securing the lock into the loop as she clipped it close, "where ya going?" she asked looking in between her & raylie. danae pointed towards the two boys waiting by the door "dd and notti's crib they havin' a get together" danae informed.

  she didn't get a personal invite so she didn't want to show up uninvited that was embarrassing in her opinion, "nah i'm good, i wasn't invited" she smiled as she closed her locker — danae titled her head in confusion, "notti said he'd invite you" nae exclaimed.

  culture shrugged her shoulders, she didn't truly care if he did or didn't. "maybe he forgot plus i need ta wash my hair and what not so i'm okay" she assured the two as nae twisted her lip to the side as she didn't want to leave her alone, especially since solest was going.

  she watched as the two headed towards david & his friend, who she didn't know but she'd figure he messed with raylie, slinging her backpack on her left shoulder she made her way down the hallway.

  pressing against the door she opened it allowing her body to slip through, she pulled out her phone deciding to call her brother.. waiting for the audio call to go through. "yoo whats up sis" dotty called out a small ehco coming from his end.

  "you coming home? or you going to that link up" she asked as she started unraveling her wired headphones this was the only thing she hated about them, "im on the way there right now, i'm with ddot" he replied as she sighed — that meant she'd be home alone .

  she nodded her head though he couldn't visibly see her "alright, bye and don't do anything you wouldn't usually do if I was there" culture laughed knowing her loved to show out during times, she could hear him smack his teeth. "igh, love you my heart" he said.

  "love you too"

  the called ended which led to her connecting her head phones into the charger port, she headed to her apple music deciding to start her album as she walked to the train station. 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺 streaming by jhené aiko.

she softly recited the words to herself as she made her way down the bustling side walk keeping her eyes glued on her phone, "yoo tooka" a voice beamed, which she didn't hear due to the volume of her music