'' 𝟢𝟢𝟨, 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

           𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

           𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟣𝟩.𝟤𝟥 -  ✿
✿  𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂

   "𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝑮𝑬𝑬𝑲𝑬𝑫❞ dotty laughed as he looked at the sixteen year old boy who sat on the couch with a scrunched up face, & his left hand pulling at his curls. dd only shook his head, "cause he got your sister number" he murmured. ddot kissed his teeth, "yeah and he won't ask for her best-friends."

"nigga thats dayroom, ta ask fa that" kadence laughed as he turned his back towards him slowly, "nigga explain how" ddot furrowed. "thats ole girl bestfriend"

  "you actin like they fuckin' with each-other, and they aren't so it ain't wrong" ddot added turning his back to face the tv, "they will be soon" kadence teased. making notti suck the back of his teeth and shake his head, "yal on dick heavy, I don't fuck with her" he defensively said.

  dd perked up his eyebrow at his younger brother, "you sure bout that? cause ya been hanging" dd fired back with a snicker. "man dd shut up bro" he mugged as dd only shrugged slightly, "better not be thats my lil sista she off limits i told ya already" dotty added pointing his fingers at the three.

  "me and your sista just friends, chill my heart plus ian looking fa no bitch" notti exclaimed as dotty nodded his head rightfully. "didn't you niggas exchange numbers or she chatting?" dotty asked with furrowed eyebrows.

  "shit we did but it aint like that, I haven't even texted her, gangsta" notti said as he threw his hands up.

  dd laughed seeing how defensive notti was getting over the topic — he rarely got like this unless he was holding something back, but truthfully he wasn't he didn't have feelings for culture, not yet.

   "chill on baby bro, they just friends ya heard?" dd stated patting notti on the chest softly as he darted his finger at the boy, "see bro he gets it" notti babbled, he wanted nothing more then a friendship with the girl that was it. "you sure? its how it always starts" ddot laughed.

  sighing deeply notti turned towards ddot and kadence, shaking his head quickly, "yo bro, shut up you dick riding right now" he dragged causing kadence to let out a loud laugh, "igh you got it my heart" ddot shrugged before taking a long pull of the lit blunt they shared, "where she at anyways?" dd replied shortly, referring to culture as she hasn't been around the past two days.