5.

Heeseung's pov :

I groaned as I sat up from my bed due to the sound of the calling bell. I was too tired to check myself on the mirror before opening the door which I regretted almost immediately after opening it. There stood Sim Jaeyun looking all perfect, wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans. A smile adorning his face. I suddenly regained my composure, cursing myself for not checking myself on the mirror knowing damn well I look like a mess right now. Well what else do you expect I was sleeping.

He giggled at me. His gorgeous smile which I always secretly adores whenever he's talking with his friends. "Good morning hyung, I decided to come a little early since we have to prepare the stuffs for the posters" he reasoned. "But I guess you were still sleeping. Sorry I should have let you known earlier."

Oh- right. Posters. My other friends will also come today to work on the posters.

"It's fine. Get in please." I lead him inside my dorm. I turned around at the sound of him giggling again. I raised an eyebrow at him questioning.

"Your hair's all messy from the sleep hyung." He stood close to me, reaching his hand up touching my hair. I swear I'm all red by now. I sighed at the feeling of his fingers on my hair. "It's adorable" I heard him whispering.

I opened my eyes to see him staring at me intensely, his hand still on my hair. I accidentally glanced at his lips, which looks so inviting. I could feel him doing the same, biting his own lower lips. We both were leaning in... but-
We were brought back to reality by the sound of Jake's phone ringing, causing us to distance us apart immediately. Now what the fuck was going to happen if that phone didn't ring? Oh my god Lee Heeseung get a grip on yourself.

I cleared my throat "Uh you can sit here. I'll be back soon" I said rushing to my room as nods hesitantly and attends the call.

_

"Oh my god hyung you're making a mess don't cut the paper like that" Jake said in a frustrated tone.

"Come on then how am I supposed to cut this paper. I'm a law student not an artistic one" I replied in an equally frustrated tone.

"I'm a law student too but see I'm doing it properly omg you're such a baby" he said in a defeated tone with an angry pout making me internally coo at him.

"Yahh! Fine. I'll do the writings you do the cuttings and all"

Soon enough a knock was heard on the door and entered our friends. Yeonjun, Taehyun and Yunjin talking about some random series, followed by an over excited Jay and an annoyed Sunghoon.

"Guys! You have to hear this. You know what happened today with our ice prince hahha" Jay said hyping up to which Sunghoon smacked his head.

"I swear to god Jongseong I'm gonna kick your ass" Sunghoon frowned.

Jay and Sunghoon took a seat on the floor on both sides of Jake and the other three sat beside me.

"What happened?"

"Please it was so funny you guys should have been there. There was this cute guy in the convenient store today and sunghoon was all blushy blushy. He was reaching something from the above shelf but couldn't reach and our ice prince wanted to impress the said boy but" Jay laughed out loud before continuing "instead of making the cutie fall for him he was the one who fell. Like literally. On the floor." Sunghoon was all red due to embarrassment and we chuckled at that.

"Shut up Jay" he glared. It was honestly funny.

"Can you imagine?? Tripping and falling infront of your new crush haha it's okay sunghoonie but you know his name now right? He helped you after all its a win win situation" Jay said trying to contain his laughter. "What was the name? Sonu? Sun?"

"Yah! It's Sunoo." Sunghoon blushed.

"It's okay Sunghoon-ah it happens especially when you're with your crush" Yeonjun said trying to control his laugh.

"Yeah right. For example, the amount of times Yeonjun embarrassed himself infront of Beomgyu is ridiculous so it's not a big deal." Yeonjun threw a marker at me at that which I successfully dodged.

Jake was giggling at all this making me smile at that too. His eyes squinting and those cute sound of his giggles were like music to my ears.

"Yah Heeseung-ah stare at Jakey later now let's start do the posters" Yunjin said nonchalantly making me look away blushing and I swear I saw a tint of blush on Jake's face too.