3.

Heeseung's Pov :

It's been three days since the juniors joined and now I'm here with my friends leaning on the lockers as they randomly calls some juniors to them and asks them something or telling them to do something like doing a chicken dance? Whatever the hell it is. I was making sure they don't go too far with their teasing and randomly joining them with it. When my batch came here first, the seniors were kinda mean, they made us do their works, it was more than ragging, kinda bullying to be honest. Now, as we're the seniors we promised to never put our juniors through what we went. But a little teasing and stuff won't hurt right? Yeah. It's not too much. I make sure of that. Just random fun things.

I was bought back from my thoughts when my eyes laid on a particular trio walking inside. The three we met on the cafe. I don't particularly remember the names of the two, I'm not really good with names, my bad. But that particular Aussie one, I remember, Sim Jake.

"Hey you three. Come here." I called them, my friends attention automatically going to them now as they walk to us hesitantly.

"How's the campus? Like it?" I asked them, eyeing the particular aussie.

"Uh yeah it's good" he answered with his oh so soft spoken voice.

"Heard you do ice skating. Park Sunghoon right?" Taehyun spoke behind me looking at the pale skinned handsome guy. To which the said boy nodded hesitantly. "Right how about you show your skill for us, now" Taehyun asked him as the devil he is.

After the cheers and encouragement from both his friends and our side too, Sunghoon finally did a step of skating which was honestly cool. His friends cheered as Taehyun already befriended him. I chuckled at that. Even tho Taehyun is a little devil sometimes he's honestly friendly.

"Noww you from Australia right?" Yunjin spoke up to Jake beside me I looked at Jake who's already glancing at me before answering her.

"Yeah, sunbaenim."

"Mhm. Jake, imagine you have a crush. How are you gonna propose to them? Show us a demonstration. You choose anyone from the campus. It's just for fun." I raised my eyebrow at that, looking at Jake to see if he was uncomfortable. But he seemed surprised before nodding at her. To which Yunjin and others cheered him for taking it in the fun spirit it is.

"No problem will happen right?" Jake asked her.

"It's just fun and we're watching you. Everything's fine. Go for anyone inside the campus."

"Okay" he looked around, shrugging. He kept looking around to spot an interesting person maybe but he pouted in disappointment probably not interested in anyone around. I chuckled at that looking down. When I looked back at him.. he was staring at me?

He came forward. Standing infront of me. My friend were letting out 'ohs'. His friends looking stunned. I widened my eyes as he kneeled down infront of me (in the proposing manner of course) taking my hands on his.

"Heeseung sunbaenim I like you. I like you so much please accept my proposal" I was too stunned to speak, staring at him in mouth agape as he fake pouted at me. My friends laughing at that.

"Why are you not answering come on. Say you like me sunbaenim please please please please" Okay this guy have no shame lord save me. Now other students were staring at us too. My friends laughing hard.

"Yahh! Okay that's enough- time up. You can stop now" I stuttered, trying to take my hand from his soft grasp.

"No sunbaenim why don't you answer don't you like me~" he said in a fake aegyo tone making me go red (in embarrassment ofc, not that I was blushing).

My friends were taking the video and laughing. "Oh hahaha my god Jake I like you already- haha look at Heeseung he's all red" Yunjin laughed at me clutching her stomach as I glared at her for giving this stupid task.

"Okay Jakey you're the first one to meet our captain embarrassed. We're adopting you to our team" Taehyun laughed out. This little shit.

Jake laughed before standing up, leaving my hands making me feel a sense of emptiness which I royally ignored. I glared at him and my 'friends' as he hid behind Yunjin at my glare, now looking at me with puppy eyes. It took me all my will power to bite back a smile at that.

"Yah Lee Heeseung don't look at him like that. It was just a task. It was funny Jake. I like your vibe. Bold and non hesitate" she chuckled at him, to which he smiled back. I sighed in defeat. Mentally preparing myself for all the teasing from my friends. Apparently, teasing me is always there hobby.

_

"And you should have seen Heeseung's face!! Hahhaha he looked so stunned. He was blushing!!"
An over enthusiastic Taehyun was telling the morning thing and showing the vidoe to Yeonjun who was late today morning and is now complaining about how he missed such a fun thing. I sighed in defeat, they're not gonna let it go for the next solid 6 months, minimum I'm sure.

Jake pov :

"Damn that was pretty brave of you to do that to the head senior"
Jay said as he stuffed his mouth with the food.
Honestly I don't even know what came to me today morning. But it was worth it seeing Heeseung's embarrassed face. It was adorable- wait what.

"I wish I had your courage bro" sunghoon said while stealing a nugget from Jay.

I just chuckled and shrugged at him. As I looked around my eyes met Heeseung's who's seated on the opposite table of the cafeteria. We both looked away immediately. Damn these butterflies inside my stomach.