TWENTY-SEVEN

sebastian hayes

.  .  .  .  .  .

Her cold skin against mine waking me up, is a feeling I'd never want to forget. I wouldn't want to wake up anywhere else than here. In my bed, with Loïse in my arms. I place soft kisses on her bare body to wake her up. 

The sight of her, naked, is something I'm also trying to imprint in my brain because I want to able to think about it all the fucking time. 

She's so fucking beautiful. 

Last night was her first time, and in my opinion, it was fucking awesome. It wasn't porn-sex, like I usually got when I'd meet up with my fuck buddies. No railing, no porn-noises when I'd touch her thigh, no kinky sex. Just us, and it was fucking amazing. 

"Morning, brat", I say, when she finally opens those big green eyes. She rubs her eyes and smiles when she notices me. 

"Good morning, cutie." I sigh, as I come to the realisation that she'll never stop calling me a cutie if I don't stop calling her a brat. Which is never gonna happen, even if I call her another nickname. She loves calling me cute in front of my friends way too fucking much, just because she knows how they'll treat me after: like a fucking newborn. 

"How'd you sleep, baby?", I ask her. 

"Freakin' good, actually", she smiles lazily. "I don't know- does that always happen when you have sex? Having the best night of sleep after?"

I chuckle. Of course she'd say something like this. 

"Only if it's with the right person", I say, stroking her hair. 

I slept well, too. The best fucking sleep ever, since that other night when Loïse spent the night over. So I guess she's the right person. She, sure as hell, feels like it. Everytime I see her, I get this fucking weird tingling in my stomach and it's driving me insane. I enjoy doing anything what she enjoys, even if it's walking around in a goddamn museum for half a day. Is this what being in love does with someone? 

Loïse shifts onto her belly, suddenly, allowing me the sight of her back and ass. Her ass, goddamn. It's too fucking perfect not to touch, her round cheeks, fitting in my hands perfectly. 

I travel my hand higher, towards her back and softly stroke it with my palms and fingers. She lets out a fulfilled sigh. I know how much she loves back rubs. I mean, who doesn't? 

"Want to have breakfast?", I whisper in her ear. To my surprise, she shakes her head.

"I don't want to get up", she whines. "I don't want to leave your warm body heat. And your back rubs."

I chuckle in response. 

"Let's stay here for a bit then", I conclude. I shift on my back and lift my arms so Loïse can climb on top of me. 

She doesn't rest her whole body on me, but instead lays her head on my chest and drapes her legs over mine. 

Like she's gonna crush me by laying her full 140 pounds on my 195 ones, for fuck's sake. 

I pull her hips on top of me, making her whole body rest on mine now. Before she can even try to squirm away, if that's what she was planning on doing, I continue the back rubs. I know those will keep her here for a while.