Chapter 68

In the empty and dark hall, a slight noise is enough to attract attention.

With her hand on the hilt of the sword, Gu Qing listened intently, paying attention to the movement of that person.

The sound of light footsteps stopped in the middle of the hall, and then there was no movement. After a while, Gu Qing heard the sound of chewing food.

After confirming that no one else came, Gu Qing flew out with Xuanshuang in his hand, and within a moment, the tip of the sword touched the man's temple.

Shen Han's soul followed behind, hiding his already transparent body again, not letting that person discover his existence.

In the darkness, Gu Qing, who had extended his consciousness, could see clearly that the person sitting under the pillar was a girl, who looked not very old, and looked about ten years old.

The cold sword tip on the temple made the girl stop eating, and the puffed cheeks stopped there, looking a little funny.

Messy hair and dirty clothes.

Gu Qing didn't withdraw his hand because the other party looked harmless, stood beside her, and asked slowly: "Who are you, how did you come in here?"

She didn't answer immediately, her bulging cheeks moved, and she only spoke after swallowing the food in her mouth.

"Are you going to kill me?"

The voice was rustling, not as crisp or soft as a girl of this age should be, and her tone was very calm.

As she said, she turned her head to look at Gu Qing, the red eyes flashing in the darkness made Gu Qing frown slightly.

"Demon race?"

He subconsciously opened his mouth. Unlike the demon cultivators of the fallen demons, those demons and monsters who grew up in the demon world were born with a pair of blood-red eyes, which is sometimes used to distinguish demon cultivators from natural demons.

However, the girl in front of him is still a little different from the demons. Gu Qing felt a human breath in her, and her eyes turned back to black pupils after a red light flashed.

Unexpectedly, after saying these two words, she seemed to touch the opponent's restricted area. She suddenly changed her face and stared at Gu Qing viciously.

"Don't use these two words to talk about me! What are they, bah!"

Saying that, without caring about the point of the sword still touching her temple, she threw away what she was eating, and reached out to attack Gu Qing.

The thing in her hand fell to the ground, Gu Qing glanced at it, it looked like a ball of burnt meat.

No time to care about what she ate, no mercy, the Xuanshuang sword moved forward, piercing her skin, and at the same time, Gu Qing made a formula in his hand, imprisoning her in place.

In fact, when the tip of the sword pierced her temple, the little girl was keenly aware of the threat of death, and the attack stopped unconsciously, and then found that she couldn't move.

After putting away the sword, Gu Qing looked at the young girl in front of her. She looked at him, her eyes were still angry, but for some reason, Gu Qing could see that she was just trying to calm herself down, and she was still a little scared.

"Are you a human cultivator?"

She looked at Gu Qing and asked.

Nodding his head, Gu Qing didn't hide anything, he didn't have the slightest devilish or evil spirit in him, anyone could see it, and there was no need to coax a little girl.