Chapter 57

Zai Zai babbled as a baby from time to time in Lin Nuo's arms, with his little fists sticking out of his swaddling clothes and moving.

Shen Han is watching the child.

His thin lips were slightly pursed, and his eyes fell on the child's face. Although he was still young, he could already tell that he looked a little like Lin Nuo.

The chubby Zai Zai didn't understand anything, he was held in Lin Nuo's arms, and he grinned so much that his little mouth parted.

Almost every time Zai Zai opens his eyes, he sees Lin Nuo, and because of his blood relationship, he is very dependent and close to Lin Nuo, as if he subconsciously knows who is holding him.

Judging from the small wooden bed, the animal milk, and the fact that Shen Han didn't look at the cub with any disgust or other bad expressions, Lin Nuo was not as afraid as before.

When he first found out that he had Zai Zai, he was terrified.

And this kind of fear stems from the fact that he never thought that Shen Han would let him have children, maybe he would be disgusted.

But now, Lin Nuo suddenly became uncertain.

Holding the child, Lin Nuo was filled with unspeakable entanglements and troubles. He didn't know whether he should tell Shen Han that Zai Zai had his blood.

Looking at Shen Han's expression, he probably already knew about it, Lin Nuo thought, let it go, he was a bit speechless, and he didn't know how to explain it, he hadn't figured out the matter of being pregnant.

Neither of them spoke, Shen Han looked at the child for a while, then looked away.

Shen Han still remembered the way Lin Nuo held the child and was very wary of him.

So this time, he had no other thoughts, and became united. There is still a long way to go between him and Lin Nuo.

Originally, Lin Nuo was wandering around the lake with her cub in her arms, but now that Shen Han appeared and was still standing in front, Lin Nuo didn't know whether to walk over, stop here, or go back.

But all of them made him feel bad, so it didn't seem good to just turn a blind eye to Shen Han and walk around him, or leave directly, because after all, he was living under someone else's fence now.

So Lin Nuo still decided to stand here, pretending to hold the cub to see the scenery of the lake.

But in his heart, there are still many troubles and sorrows.

There were some slight fluctuations in his heart, which were very strange, but he knew that it was a deep cold emotion, a warm emotion with a touch of joy.

Subconsciously, Lin Nuo didn't feel any joy about the formation of a sympathetic bond this time.

Forming a bond of one heart again, in the world of cultivation, it basically means that the two of them have become relatives again, half of each other, which should have been intimate in the first place.

But now in Lin Nuo's view, it's just an exchange. He formed a pact with Shen Han, and Shen Han provided them with protection, so there was no big disturbance in his heart, and he didn't even try to find Shen Han with the pact idea.

"Nu Nuo."

Shen Han took a step forward, the indifference in his brows and eyes was no longer there, he eased his expression, showed a gentle smile, and called Lin Nuo with a slightly deep magnetic voice with a smile.

Until now, no matter it is the name Shen Han or the gentle smile on Shen Han's face, Lin Nuo feels a little strange.

In his heart, Shen Han was never like this, so Lin Nuo felt a little uncomfortable.