First day + new batch

The first day of Izuku's time at U.A. was beginning as he raced through the streets as XLR8.

He came to a stop in front of U

He came to a stop in front of U.A.'s front gate. He transformed back to his normal self and entered U.A. he walked through the hallways looking for his classroom, and he soon found it, 1A.

He opened the door to the classroom and was met with Bakugo arguing with the teachers pet. Both looked over at Izuku, and the teachers pet walked up to Izuku. "I must apologise for what I accused you of in the test. My name is Tenya Iida." Iida said, bowing to pay respects to Izuku."I accept your apology, but don't judge someone before you get to know them." Izuku told him and sat down in his chair."Hey! Aren't you the boy that can change into monsters?" Izuku turned around and saw the brunette girl he had saved during the entrance exam.

"Oh, hey. Yeah, that's me, but they aren't monsters. They're aliens." He said, and the brunette nodded."Thanks for telling me. The names Ochaco Uraraka." Uraraka told Izuku with a smile."Well, it's nice to meet you." Izuku said, smiling at her. "You aren't here to be friends." A voice said behind Uraraka as the pair looked behind her into the hallway and saw a man in a yellow sleeping bag like a caterpillar.

The man unzipped the sleeping bag and left it before then holding it under his arm and walked into the classroom. "It took you all 8 seconds to be silent. You have to do better." The teacher told them."My name is Mr. Aizawa and I'll be your homeroom teacher and one of the hero education teachers." Mr. Aizawa said, "Now, all of you get into the changing rooms, and we'll go onto the field." Mr. Aizawa instructed them, and everyone left to get changed with Aizawa just going into his sleeping bag.

Everyone got changed and huddled together on the field. "Um, Sir, why are we out here when everyone else is having the introduction assembly?" Uraraka asked Mr. Aizawa who looked at her with no emotion and said, "Villains won't wait for you to have an assembly." He told the class,"Also if you get last, I'm expelling you. Izuku, come on up." Izuku pushed through his classmates and walked next to Mr. Aizawa. "Now, throw this ball as fast as possible, with your quirk." Mr. Aizawa instructed him, and Izuku nodded.

He pressed the button on the Omnitrix and turned into Goliath, and grabbed the ball with his bigger right arm

He pressed the button on the Omnitrix and turned into Goliath, and grabbed the ball with his bigger right arm. Along with using Goliath, Izuku activated OFA with green lightning surrounding his body. Izuku threw the ball, sending it soaring into the air like, team rocket after the end of an episode. "Where'd it go!?" Someone wondered, looking into the sky but couldn't see a single thing except for clouds and the sun. "About 655 km away." Mr. Aizawa told them, showing them the device in his hand and presented to them the distance he had thrown it '655.74 km'.

50m dash

Izuku transformed into XLR8 and won it record-breaking time, obviously. He was against Bakugo during this, and this, of course pissed him off, but Izuku ignored him.

1. Izuku Midoriya
2. Tenya Iida
3. Momo Yaoyorozu

Grip strength

Izuku didn't transform into anything for this test and got 85.4 kg, which was thanks to the grip strength equipment Izuku bought during his ten months training.

1. Mezo Shoji
2.Ejiro Kirishima
3.Izuku Midoriya

Sandbox jump

Izuku transformed into upgrade and stretched his leg over the entire sandbox, and this technically meant he cleared the sandbox altogether.

1.Izuku Midoriya
1.Yuga Aoyama
1.Katsuki Bakugo
2.Tsuyu asui
3. Ochaco Uraraka

Side to side steps

Izuku didn't transform for this part of the test, mostly because he thought he wouldn't need to, but he did.

1.Minoru Mineta
2.Tsuyu asui
3.Mina ashido

Sit-ups

Izuku got the highest because of his training in the ten months that led up to the entrance exam.

1. Izuku Midoriya
2. Ejiro Kirishima
3. Shoto Todoroki

Ball throw

Since Izuku had already had his chance to throw the ball, he watched everyone else have a go at the throw.

1. Ochaco Uraraka
2. Izuku Midoriya
3. Momo Yaoyorozu

The list was revealed to the class of what position they were in. Everyone looked at the list, glad that they weren't last except for one student.

1. Izuku Midoriya
2. Momo Yaoyorozu
3. Shoto Todoroki
4. Tenya Iida
5. Tokoyami Fumikage
6. Mezo Shoji
7. Katsuki Bakugo
8. Ochaco Uraraka
9. Tsuyu asui
10. Ejiro Kirishima
11. Denki Kaminari
12. Mina ashido
13. Hanta sero
14. Kyoka Jiro
15. Mashirao Ojiro
16. Koji Koda
17. Yuga Aoyama
18. Rikido sato
19. Toru Hagakure
20. Minoru Mineta

Mineta cried his eyes out, seeing that he was last. "Mineta, relax, I'm not going to expel you, but you are going to be moving down to Class 1B." Mr. Aizawa told Mineta, and the small boy calmed down. He was relieved he wouldn't be expelled. Sure, he would be moved down, but at least he'd still be in U.A.

When the day finished, Izuku looked down at the Omnitrix and noticed a timer on the screen instead of the symbol that was commonly on the face of it. 'Wonder what that means.' He wondered as he pressed the button down, but he heard the Omnitrix say,'Download is not complete. Omnitrix can not be used until Download is complete." 'So, it's downloading something? Wonder what it is.' He thought to himself as he began walking to the train station to get back home.

When Izuku got back home and was walking up the stairs to the apartment, the Omnitrix spoke out, saying, "Download complete! The second batch has been downloaded." Izuku wondered what it meant by second batch and so, to find out he pressed the button and the the hologram of Big chill popped up and he scrolled around until stopping on an alien he didn't recognise. He turned it again, another Alien he didn't recognise. He turned the dial 8 more times and found that there were ten new aliens for him to use.

"Azmuth sent me new aliens? Didn't think he could do that." Izuku muttered as he unlocked the apartments door, but instead of being met with a hug from his mother or the sound of her cooking, he was met with silence. Izuku took his shoes off and walked down the hallway, and slid the door that entered the kitchen and living room. His eyes widened in horror as he looked at the sight in front of him. The kitchen and living room were destroyed, "What the hell happened!" Izuku shouted and looked around, pulling things up and opening cupboards and the fridge.

When he looked under the flipped over couch, he found a cut-off arm. Thankfully, it wasn't human, but this also worried Izuku because that meant she could be in space. Izuku popped the Omnitrix up and turned into Anubis he grabbed the alien arm and sniffed it.

He smelled the scent of the blood that came from the aliens' arm

He smelled the scent of the blood that came from the aliens' arm. The hunt begins.

Chapter end