Chapter 14

Savra khala gifted marium a bracelet for baat pakki. They all gathered to have dinner together. Meerab was serving food by herself. Marium too joined her snd helped her. As she put pulao on his plate he took the bowl from her hands and ordered her to sit down.

"Meerab tum sab ke sath baith jao", he said. She settled down on the chair beside him. He served her food. Everyone was looking at them with an awe.

"Mashallah, inn dono ki jodi aise hi salamat rahe. Murtasim kitni care karta hai Meerab ki", savra khala said.

"Jii, meerab bhi toh hum sab ka acche se khayal rakhti hai, toh kyun na khayal kare mera beta", salma begum said proudly and smiled at her daughter in law. She smiled back at her.

Everyone was complementing about the kheer." Meerab beta sach mein bohot badhiya bana hai yeh kheer, hai na haya", anwar said." Hmm", haya said without any intrest and stir her bowl with the spoon.

"Thanks", he whispered in her ears. She looked at him with a confused look." For what?", she asked." For this", he said showing her the bowl of kheer.

"Thank you mrs. Khan", he whispered again. Maa begum cleared her throat and they both focused on their foods.

After completing their dinner naurez and his family left from there. Snd everyone retired to their respective rooms. Mwerab changed into a pink cotton salwar suit and start applying lotion on her hands. He was admiring her with all his concentration.

After a while As they settled down in the bed meerab looked at him." Kya dekh rahi ho", he asked her while Looking at his phone.

"Bas soch rahi thi, kuch din baad marium bhi apne sasural chali jayegi. Main toh akele reh jaungi na yahan"

"Toh Tumhein wapas sasural jana hai, chalo bhijwa deta hu", he said to her only toh get a slap on his arms." Awwchh... Yaar bohot zor se lag raha hai", he sniffed. She glared at him." Isi liye chanta mara hai", she huffed in anger.

"Yaar tum thodi si moti nhi ho gayi, apne haath dekho aisa laga hathoda  hai", he said again. She sat on the bed and hit hum with her pillow." Mrs khan it's not good to choose violence", he uttered.

"Apko room se nikal dun toh accha hoga? Boliye Mr. Khan", she said with a fake smile. He liked at her for a moment and grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"I'm too much stubborn, main jaunga hi nhi", he said. She lifted her head to meet his eyes. He was looking at her so intensely like she's the most precious person for him.

"Stop looking at me with that gaze", she muttered." What gaze?", he asked her huskily." You're not an idiot okay", she said." If you said i'm then i'm an idiot and if you said i'm  not then okay i'm not", he uttered.

"Aap na so jaiye aur sone dijiye", she said." Mere sone ka mood nhi hai", he uttered staring at her." Toh jagte rahiye", she said and pulled her wrist from his grip.

Kaise kahun ishq mein
tere kitna hu betaab main
Aankho se ankhein mila ke
Chura lun tere khwab main

He sits up in his side." You're so innocent meerab, so much", he said. As his gaze matches her eyes he noticed a blush in her cheeks." You're the most beautiful woman in my eyes", he said huskily making her shiver.

Kaise kahun ishq mein
tere kitna hu betaab main
Aankho se ankhein mila ke
Chura lun tere khwab main

He leaned towards her and cupped her face while placing his lips on hers. He slowly kissed her.

Mere saaye hain saath mein
Yaara jis jagah tum ho....
Main jo jee raha hu
Wajah tum ho.....
Wajah tum ho....

Main jo jee raha hu
Wajah tum ho
Wajah tum ho

her soft lips are making him feel something strange. She clutched onto his kurta tightly as he bit her lower lip. She felt a jolt in her body.

Hai yeh nasha yaa hai zeher
Ish pyaar ko hum kya naam dein

He broke the kiss and looked at her flushed face. His eyes are seeking permission from her. And eyes are permitting him, giving him approval.

Hai yeh nasha yaa hai zeher
Ish pyaar ko hum kya naam dein
Kab se adhuri hai ek daastan
Aa ja isse aaj anjam dein

He fliped her hairs on backside caressing her skin and kissed her neck. She felt like burning in his touch. His touche was so soft yet.

Tumhein bhoolun  kaise main?
Meri pehli khata tum ho
Main jo jee raha hu
Wajah tum ho
Wajah tum ho

Main jo jee raha hu
Wajah tum ho
Wajah tum ho

As he snuggled in her neck she felt butterflies in her stomach. Her heart was racing in every kiss he was giving her. He trailed over her shoulder and start placing wet kisses there. Her hold tighten on hia kurta as he bit her.

Kya jaane tu mere irade
Le jaunga sansein chura ke

As he lifted his face to meet her eyes she blushed. Her face was turning red duo ti shayness.

Kya jaane tu mere irade
Le jaunga sansein chura ke
Dil keh raha hai gunah gaar ban jaa
Bada chain hai inn gunahon ke aage

"Look At me meerab", he said white lifting her face with his hand. She looked at him slowly. Her eyes are glittering with so much passion and emotion. He cupped her right cheek with his palm. She close her eyes in sensation. He came forward she too came closer to him. As she placed her lips on him he close hia eyes too.

It was first time she kissed him by herself. His heart skipped a beat. He place his one hand behind her neck and one on her waist. She caresed his hairs making him feel bewildered.

Main gumshuda si raat hu
Meri khushnuma subha tum ho
Main jo jee raha hu
Wajah tum ho
Wajah tum ho

Main jo jee raha hu
Wajah tum ho
Wajah tum ho

They start exploring eachothers mouth. Their tongues are battling with eachothers. As they broke the kiss they are panting heavily.

Their chest are rhyming while breathing. He looked  at her intensely before pulling her in another kiss. The kiss soon takes its place and they both bename one.

As the ray of sun hit his face he opened his eyes and find her side empty. It was 8 in the morning." Meerab kahan chali gayi?", He said to himself and again laid on his side pulling the blanket over his face to block the sun rays.

He heared a knock on the door and wakes up from his sleep but didn't opened the door." Bhai maa begum apko neeche bula rahi hain?", marium said while knocking the door.

"Tum jao main aata hu", he huffed and rushed towards the washroom to get ready.

******
Meerab was busy preparing breakfast for everyone. Maa begum and anwar chacha was eagerly waiting for you their pancakes. It was their personal request to her.

As she came out of the kitchen holding the tray in her hands they have her a warm smile. She placed the tray on dinning table and served them. Murtasim came downstairs and looked at his wife.

She was looking beautiful. As her eyes found him starring at her a hue of blush crept on her cheeks. He winked at her making her flushed red. She downed her gaze and sat on the chair. He greeted the elders and took his place beside her.

" Meerab, chai dena", he said. She didn't looked at him and served him tea. He was admiring her shy face.' Let's tease her today', he thought and mentally laughed.

To be continue...

Feedbacks and suggestions >>>>>>>