Chapter 10

His sleep got broken due to Sunlight. He rubbed his eyes and looked at her side, but it was empty. He make his way towards the washroom. When he come back after taking bath he noticed the time  9 O'clock in the morning.

He came downstairs while his mamu jaan and maami was leaving." Assalamualaikum", he said." Walaikumassalam", they replied." Mamujaan aap itni jaldi jaa rahe hain?", he asked." Beta mera kaam bhi toh zaruri hain na tum bahu ko le kar islamabad zarur aana", Ijaz mamu said smilingly.

"Ji main koshish karunga aane ki", he replied." Koshish nhi karni aana hai dono ko", mami said." Ji zarur", Meerab said with a smile.

"Aur kuch din ruk jate aap dono toh accha lagta humein bhi", maa begum said to her bhai bhabi." Hum phir kabhi ayenge", they said." Haan magar maya aur rohail luch din yaheen rahenge main bol rahi hu", maa begum said." Jaisa tumhe thik lage salma tumhare hi bhatiji aur bhatija hai, hum log chalte hain khuda hafiz", ijaz said." Allah hafiz", maa begum said. They bid them bye.

Merab was going toward kitchen. Murtasim saw that and followed her.

"Meerab tumne mujhe jagaya kyu nhi?", He asked her from behind which startled her a little. She turn towards him and replied," Woh aap bade sukoon se so rahe the toh maine nhi uthaya".

He leaned towards the kitchen compartment caging her between him and the compartment. Her heart skipped a beat as his minty breath falls on her cheeks. They are inches apart her doe eyes are admiring him with so much emotions." Suno", he whispered." Haan boliye", she said." Can I get a cup of tea?", he whispered in her ear. His lips touches her ear and she felt shiver ran down to her spines.

His warm breath and his touch are giving goosebumps. She close her eyes and held his biceps tightly." Uhhh.. Huu", they heard the sound and parted from eachother. He start Looking here and there with an awkward smile.

"Beta murtasim tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?", maa begum asked him." Main toh bas chai lene aaya tha, meerab meri chai", he said looking towards other side." Haan beta aaram se chai piyo tumhari biwi bana degi na abhi", Maa begum said and leave the place with a teasing smile.

"Pata nhi kya soch rahi houngi maa begum, aapki wajah se hua yeh", she said ."Kuch nhi sochengi tum biwi ho meri samjhi", he said." Iska yeh matlab nhi hai ke aap kahin bhi shuru ho jayein", she huffed.

"Kya kiya maine? Kuch kiya kya?", he asked innocently. She looked at him with a red face." Bolo meerab kya kiya maine?", he asked her while coming closer." Dekhiye jaane dein please koi aa jayega", she said while taking steps backward." Koi fark nhi padta", he said and pulled her towards himself." Tum meri biwi ho', he admitted." Aur yeh kitchen hai", Meerab said sarcastically.

She pushed him and ran away with her blushing face. He smiled like an idiot while looking at her retired figure.

This girl will be the reason of his death one day. Her one smile can make him crazy. He looked at the cup of the which one is now cold as Ice." Iske chakkar mein chai ka sarbat ban gaya, ufff Murtasim stop thinking about her all the time", he said to himself.

On the other side maya was sitting in guestroom when haya entered with a smirk.

"Kya hua?", maya asked." Kya kya hua... Main aab aa nhi sakti kya?", haya said. Maya put her phone on the bed and looked at her," nhi aisa nhi bola baitho tum", She said while instructed her to sit beside her. She sat on the bed and smiled sar caustically.

"Tum aise kyu pagalon jaise muskura rahi ho?", maya asked with an annoyed face." Tumhari qismat par hass rahi hu", she said." Meri yaa apni", maya admitted.

"Tum toh murtasim se mohabbat karti thi na maya? Aab kya hua walime ke din toh bade khush ho kar muskura rahi thi", haya said." Haan toh.... Tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe aaj bhi usse mohabbat nhi hai, he's mine", maya said firmly.