Chapter 1

A girl was sleeping peacefully when her mom came to her and sit near her bed,"good morning beta, wake up my princess, you're getting late for your exams", anela said. "Yaa mama bas 5 minute", She spoke half sleepily. Her mom left the room after that.

Then after a while ahe came downstairs to have some breakfast. She ate with her parent's." Beta last exam hai na aaj tumhara?", waqas asked her." Haan baba then result ka wait karna hai", she said with a bright smile. "Hum karachi shift ho rahe hain, aaj raat ki flight hai beta", he said." Kya yaar baba phir se hum shift ho rahe hai, aise kyu aap bolenge?", she asked but his father didn't answer her.

"Beta tumhare baba ko kaam hai karachi mein , isi liye hum wahan shift ho rahe hain and promise aab aur kahin bhi nhi jayenge waha sath rahenge, main tum aur tumhare baba", her mother explained." Thik hai bye main late ho rahi hu", she said and left. As she left the house waqas looked at aneela with a tensed face. "Pata nhi kab tak aise hi hum bhagte  rahenge woh ek na ek din humein dhoondh hi lenge", he said." Humein meerab ko bata dena chahiye, apko nhi lagta aab usme samajh aa gayi hai, kab tak apke kaam ka bahana dete rahenge", aneela said. Waqas shook his head," hum karachi chal kar baat karenge iss bare mei, main meerab ko bhi bata dunga sab kuch", he replied and left for court.

Mr waqas ahmad, one of the best lawyer, who never lost a single case till date. His one of beloved friend need his help that's why he's going to karachi and he make up his mind to never come back to lahore. As they are living in lahore from last 5 years.

Actual reason is waqas ahmad once held a case against Malik's and he have to much evidents against him, malik's once warn him that if he didn't takes his steps out of this case they will ruined their lives for life time. But waqas ahmad was fighting against them from a long time. And now its the last date of the case. He's going to karachi for the case. And he finalized his decesion that after this they will live happily.

********
The khan's are famous all around For their Zamindari. In haidarabad they have a beautiful yet elegant Haweli. They have their Own factories, Feids all over the village. They have land as much as the ocean.Where the people around him consider Murtasim Khan as their masiah.

where the villagers let the khan rule as they wish, and the khan's decision is the final decision. They all respect Khan too much.

Murtasim was dealing with some peoples of the village where they told them that Malik has threatened the villagers that if they does not give the land to them, the malik's man will destroy the crop. And also threatened that malik zubair will kidnapped one of the the farmer's daughter. As Murtasim heard it his blood boils "bakhtu malik ke haweli ki taraf gaadi ghumao", he ordered bakhtu.

As they reached malik's place he just beat two guards and enters in the place. He looked at malik mukhtaar's face with anger and just asked him," zubair malik kahan hai?"." Tum bina ijazat yahan nhi aa sakte, aur zubair ko kyu bula rahe ho", malik mukhtaar spoke.

" Pehle apne bete ko nikalo ghar se bahar aur ussi pucho usne kya kiya hai", he said in a rage. Malik zubair came downstairs "koun...chila..." He stopped after looking at Murtasim." Zubair yeh khan tujhe kyu bula raha hai", malik mukhtaar asked.

" Tu khud bolega ke main bolu malik zubair?", he warned zubair." He didn't say anything so murtasim uttered,"Toh baat yeh hai ke tumhare bete ne mere logon ko dhamki di hai ke woh unke ghar ki beti ko agwah  karega, Maine pehle bhi bola hai humari dushmani mein aurtein aur bacche dur rahe", he spoke.

" Zubair tumne aise kiya?", malik mukhtaar asked. And malik zubair noded in a yes murtasim pointed his gun on zubair's forehead. Then his father slapped zubair hardly." Tumne sharm se sarr jhuka diya mera, khan aab se humare jhagde ke beech koi aurat yaa bacche ko nhi layega, yeh mera waada hai", malik mukhtaar spoke." Aur agar aisa kuch hua toh ussi zameen mein tumhare bete ko marr kar dafan kar dunga phir dhundhte rehna", he warned them and left.

******
The khan mansion where Murtasim khan lived with his family. Where maa begum ruled over everyone except Murtasim. Maa begum decides every single thing with murtasim's approval.

Maa begum was talking with someone when mariyam came downstairs and was looking curious about the topic.

"Yeh baat toh bohot hi acchi hai bhaijaan main Murtasim ke ghar wapas aate hi usse baat karungi", maa begum said and cut the call." Kya hua maa aap toh badi khush lag rahi hain",Mariyam asked her." Aur nhi toh kya khushi ki hi baat hai Beta, Murtasim ki shaadi ka soch rahi thi main", she spoke." Apko lagta hai bhai manenge?", mariyam asked." Iss baar manega woh kyu ke iss bar main uski ek nhi sunungi", she spoke.

Then maa begum retired towards her room. Mariyam dials his brother's number." Assalamualaikum bhai", she said." Walaikum assalam", he replied." Bhai ek pareshani ho gayi hai", she said." Kya hua tum thik ho mariyam", he asked panicky." Main thik hu magar aap nhi rahoge, maa begum aap ki shaadi ka soch rahi hai", she said." What the hell, yeh maa begum ko meri shaadi ke ilawa kuch dikhta nhi kya", he said irritaingly." Aab maine aap ko inform kar diya baki aap samajh lein, main rakhti hu", she said and cut the call.

The next day Waqas ahmad and his family landed on karachi airport. Anwar khan approached to pick them to their house.

(Note- in this story anwar khan lived in karachi and her daughter is haya not meerab, and waqas is his friend, meerab and Murtasim don't know eachother)

Waqas and anwar hugged each other. Anwar put his hand on meerab's head and blessed her. Then they all came to anwar's house.

"Aane mein koi dikkat toh nhi hui waqas miya", he asked." Nhi nhi aram se aa gye", waqas replied. They sipped their tea and talking about malik's case. Where meerab was busy to look aroud. She goes to her room and changed her clothes. And came downstairs after some times.

Meerab was feeling bored by her father's and uncle's talk. "Meri beti haydarabade mein hai mere bade bhai ke ghar jab woh aa jayegi toh tum dono mein", anwar said and smiled at her. Meerab just smiled and left from there.

She came and laid on the bed and dials her friend reema's number." Aur kaisa lag raha hai jaan udhar",reema asked." Boring lag raha hai iss ghar mein bas anwar uncle or unki beti rehti hai", she spoke." Phir toh tum log dost ban gaye hoge", she said." Kahan yaar woh toh haydarabad gayi hui hai toh kaise, itna bore ho rahi hu na yaar kya bolu",she said cutely.

She talked to her friend for some times then hang up the call.

To be continue...

Vote and comment.

BTW.... What's your opinion about this plot?