| part 5 |

"Your already, sweetie"

"Silvy, this is gorgeous" I say stunned. She really has outdone herself. My brunette hair was kept naturally wavy and pinned half up with a beautiful seashell clip.

"Anything looks beautiful on you. Your the perfect model"

"Thank you for everything" I tell her. She pulls me into a hug one last time. This time it really was going to be our last. I didn't have much hope for this rebellion plan. Something didn't sit right with me.

"You go out there and make them pay" she says pulling away from the hug.

--------------

"You look beautiful" Finnick compliments me. A well deserved compliment if I do say so myself.

"You don't look to bad yourself. Let's go join the others" I grab ahold of his hands as we join the rest of the victors behind stage.

"Many victors are trying to stop the games, you two should try too" Haymitch informs us.

"Next up we have the youngest ever winner everybody give it up for Aurora Nightingale" Caesar's voice echoed through the room.

"You've got this" Finnick gives me a quick good luck kiss before I make my way across the stage.

"Hello Caesar, it's wonderful to be back" I say with a bright smile. I have not missed these interviews.

"May I just say you look beautiful today. Your much more grown up from the last time you were here" he says as he eyes me up and down making me shift uncomfortably. Let's just say Caesar was one of my regular 'clients'.

"Well I did have to grow up at some point" I laugh.

"Isn't she just so cheeky?" He asks the audience. I had been described as many things. Cheeky is not one of them.

"Now, Aurora. At the reaping you announced your last name as Odair. Care to explain?"
I knew this was coming. Who would ignore a relationship between the two Capitol Darlings.

"Well Ceasar. Me and Finnick have been married for a little over four years now" I explain. A real smile forming on my face as the memories from that day fill my mind.

The audience gasp and begin talking loudly. "Now, now. Eveyone calm down. This is news to all of us. How did this relationship start?" Caesar ask's trying to control the audience.

"After Finnick won his games, we would stay up having late night talks helping each other through the trauma of the games. We sort of just fell in love along the way"
It was quite simple really. There wasn't much to explain.