Ten

Blossom smiled to herself in the mirror as India fixed up her hair.

"You look so pretty." India complimented.

"Thank you Dia." Blossom blushed hugging her.

"Okay let's go downstairs, it's almost 6."India said grabbing her hand, and leading her out of the bathroom.

"Wow Blos, you look amazing." Lucas said smiling at her as the two walked down the stairs.

"Thank you." Blossom softly said sitting next to Bryson on the couch.

Blossom didn't know exactly what the surprise was, so she wore something sexy, but classy, with the help of India.

(not the girl just outfit)

"I don't remember the last time I saw you wear something like this." Bryson said smiling like he was proud of her.

"Mhm, mommy said I must dress pretty so that means we're going to meet people." Blossom said playing with her bracelet that had the letter J on it.

"Imma kill everybody that look at you funny." Durk said making her laugh.

"Okay yall ready?" Jasmine questioned coming out of her room all done up.

Everyone nodded, standing up to follow her outside.

"Ooh baby look at youu." Jasmine lightly squealed taking a look at Blossom's outfit.

Blossom shyly blushed as they all exited out of the house, allowing Jasmine to lock the door.

"His ass finally here." Durk shook his head as Von pulled up.

"He went to pick up Asian." Lucas said noticing as female in the car.

"You girls come with me, boys go with him." Jasmine said making them nod.

Everyone got in the cars, before Jasmine took off down the road with Von following behind her.

"Can i get a clue?" Blossom asked her mother from the passenger seat.

"Nope." Jasmine said knowing if she gave any clues, Blossom was not going to give up on trying to guess.

"I just realised we're all wearing a shade of blue and all the boys have some green on them." Cuban spoke up.

"Guess we all got the memo, surprisingly Lucas did too." India said causing them to laugh.

"Do you think Bunny is mad at me?" Blossom asked them.

"No not at all, if he is then fuck him." India said scrunching up her face.

"What happened?" Jasmine asked.

India went on explaining Von's actions while Blossom just sat replaying the scenes.

"Where are we going?" Asian asked Von feeling all on him.

"Ion know." He shrugged.

"Yo stop feeling on him and let him drive." Bryson spoke up.

"Shut yo ass up." Asian mugged him.

"Mmcht watch I get Blossom to beat yo ass." He said causing her to laugh.

"Don't think just cause she younger in the mind, she don't know how to fight, ive seen her ass throw hands and people." Bryson said raising an eyebrow.

"Word?" Durk said shocked.

"Yeah, her lil ass hit like a man." He said shaking his head.

"You speaking from experience?" Durk questioned chuckling.

"Yeah he is, atleast i know she'll never hit me." Lucas said shrugging cockily.

"Mmcht this nigga thinks he can get away with everything." Bryson said shaking his head.

"Do yo ass like Blossom?" Durk asked Lucas.

"Why you asking?" Lucas asked nervously.

"Cause I been peeping some shit." Durk said eyeing him.

"Shit like what?" Von asked.

"Damn now this nigga wanna speak." Bryson said.

Von sucked his teeth regretting even opening his mouth, he hoped Lucas didn't like Blossom, she was his, and no one else could have her.

"Baby why do you care?" Asian questioned.

"Why you talking to me?" He spat.

"Damn nigga calm yo ass down, this supposed to be happy time for Blossom, don't ruin shit." Durk said causing Von to sigh.

"How long?" Blossom asked causing the girls to laugh.

"Girl be patient, you don't even know what the surprise is." Jasmine said smiling as she shook her head.

"Exactlyy." Blossom dragged out.

"Okay look we here now." Jasmine said as she pulled up into a parking spot in front of a luxurious restaurant.

"Finally, my legs." India said opening the car door, as her and Cuban stepped out.

As the boys got out of Vons car, Von's eyes immediately attached themselves onto Blossom's body admiring her shape and outfit.

He never realised how good her body was, as she never wore tight clothing.

"Come let's go in, they're already waiting for us." Jasmine said smiling at everyone.

"I know you mad as hell right now." Durk whispered to Von causing Von to hit him.

"Could never be me, my ass finna bag Dia." He chuckled.

"Yo uglahh could never." Von shook his head.

"Mmcht that's my girl and she know it." Durk waved him off as the group entered the restaurant, feeling warm as the smell of food filled their noses.

They were definatly gonna ball out with the food.