One

Eighteen year old Blossom skipped and danced happily as rain poured down on the Chicago streets.She loved the rain,it made her feel happy and free.

She stopped once she saw a man wearing black,skinny jeans,a black hoodie and black timbs with his black hair freshly twisted into dreads.

He was sitting on his porch with a hard mug on his face taking in his surroundings as he held a tight grip on his gun that sat on his lap.

Blossom made her way up to him and sat down next to him.

"Hi."she greeted cheerfully making him snap his head towards her.

"Do you like the rain too?"she asked him as she looked up at the dark,grey sky.

"Oh you don't talk,that's okay."she said looking back at him as he just stared at her evily.

"My brother has one of those too."she said pointing at his gun.

"He dresses like you too,he sometimes let me dress him,I love my brother."she told him smiling.

"You look pretty."she complimented booping his nose.

"Can you talk please?"she asked him pouting.

"You're mean."she said putting her chin in her hands as they were propped up on her thighs.

"Do you wanna know my favourite season?"she asked him as he still stared at her with his harsh glare that many people would be afraid of.

"I'm gonna tell you anyways."she said sighing as he didn't answer.

"It's spring cause that's when all the flowers and trees blossom and most animals have babies,I think it's a very beautiful thing."she said as she stared into his cold,dark eyes.

"I also like it because my name is Blossom."she said smiling proudly.

"You look sad,are you sad?"she asked him as he looked away from her.

"Oh okay then."she said as her phone vibrated indicating she had a notification.

She pulled out her phone that had a baby blue furry case that had ears ontop that hung down the back of her phone and had the face of a bunny.

"Aw,I have to go."she said seeing it was her mother telling her to come home and eat.

"I hope you feel better bunny,bye-bye." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him before standing up and walking back in the direction of her house.

'Bunny.'The man thought.

He was kind of sad that she left.He liked hearing her soft voice.He found it cute how she talked like a child.

He hoped to see her again.

He found her company calming.

Like an angel's presence.