chapter 23

I stopped by fals bf clinic like I had promised yesterday and I got the files

I stopped by fals bf clinic like I had promised yesterday and I got the files. and headed home after court I was tired. I am lucky because I have no meetings today that means I can stay at home and relax. 

I took a shower did my skin care and napped a little. as I know the rest of my day is going to be long and exhausting. because I was stupid enough yesterday to decide it was a great idea to pick up the Rhodes siblings and spend the day with them. fucking fantastic. 

in fact I hate kids, not all kids are cute and adorable, I look at kids as tiny gremlins and tiny sperm off springs. 

but I kinda like those. weird don't know why. maybe because they are a bit older. 

oh my expect for Aiden. he is so damn annoying. 

I think it is a great idea to start getting ready. their school is bit far away from my house and with traffic I need some time. 

deciding what to wear is never easy, it is so damn hard. 

should I wear a skirt? 

hm maybe a dress?

oh maybe pants?

ughhh I have nothing to wear.

5 minutes later...

"no I can't wear that"

10 minutes later...

 "ew no not that"

15 minutes later...

"what am I even thinking"

20 minutes later...

"those are so last season"

25 minutes later

"why do I even have this"

30 minutes later...

"ohh I forgot I had this even"

1 hour later...

UGH I LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR...

fine I will go with an all black outfit. I mean I always wear black, but thats besides the point. plus I love me an all black outfit. the majority of my closet is filled with the colour black. 

I went with a black dress pants, black sweater, leather coat to give it some edge. of course my sunnies and accessories. my favourite black heels and purse. I did my makeup and hair as per usual.

:::::

I was out the door ready to leave. when I remembered. 

oh shit, fals show.

 i guess they will be coming with me to fals fashion show tonight. 

I texted Angel earlier so she could send me their school location. thats how I knew it was a bit further away from my house.