chapter 11

we are now standing in front of Andrews door

we are now standing in front of Andrews door. waiting for him to open the door. he is weird and doesn't like anyone to open the door unless it is someone from the inside. I never understood why. 

while we were waiting we heard some yelling going on but I could not make out the exact words that were being said.

I gave a glance at Leo and he was clenching jaw. as if he could hear what is going on. about a minute we are standing, I am going to kill him. I wanted to ask Leo whats the matter. when the fucking door finally opened. 

to my surprise I see Raven standing there. I did not know she was going to be here. however as soon as her eyes met ours she immediately looked down with one side of her face covered. 

that made me frown. 

why is she scared. she was at my office this morning and everything seemed to be fine. 

did that mother fucker do something to her?

it can't be he is her dad anyways. 

I did not realize that Leo and I were still standing rooted to our spot, when the fucker finally spoke. 

"come in."

we went and sat at the couches in front of his desk. 

"my sweet daughter come here darling."

I was even more surprised when she obeys him and said nothing. 

where is the strong headed Mira I know. 

what caught my attention is  that every step Mira takes I could tell that there was something wrong about it. 

my gaze followed every step she took until she was standing next to the old fucker. 

there was look on her face, that I recognize with just one look and the one I see most when meeting lets say some curtain people 'fear'. 

which takes me back to my first question why is she scared?

I decided to ease up her worried, scared self. by addressing the elephant in the room. 

"why do you want us here Andrews?"

the moment that my words sink in Mira mind, relief washed all over face. 

did I feel relieved as well, that now she seemed relaxed?

"well I am sure you remember the contract that we have. and please call me John, I am going to be your father in law in a couple of weeks."

DID HE JUST SAY WEEKS?

WHAT THE FUCK SINCE WHEN? 

WAIT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

"weeks?" Mira asked looking at us.