chapter 13

remind me again why am I doing this to myself? 

it is because of my fucking dad. I have to be here today, talk to this shitty old man. 

I am sure father will be so happy to know that our wedding moved up to be a couple of weeks from now. 

he messes up and I have to clean after him ever since I was a kid. 

we are now standing in front of the fucking old mans door. 

fucking finally. I hate him so much. the entire time I was in there I wanted to pull out my gun and shot him right in the centre of his bold head. 

when he spoke in Arabic with raven, to say that I was shocked is un understatement. 

the fuck? I never knew Arabic was one of the languages they spoke. 

I am not sure what he said to her. but it seemed like he was cursing her out. which I am not so happy about. 

"so shall we."

"nah wait."

I looked at her puzzlingly. Raising one eyebrow. trying to understand why we have to wait. 

 I laughed at her .

she looked so cute. she way short compared to me. she reaches my torso only. 

"oh my gosh, you are short now. not that you weren't before. but omg you are short cute."

"shut. the. fuck. up."

"fuck you Rhodes. I am only 5'1 so not short."

that went straight to my... I am trying. WHAT. focus Aaron. FOCUS. 

"not now you dirty minded person."   Leo whispered.

I cleared my throat. he right. 

"did you hear yourself. it is short babes."

"Rhodes Rule number 1, never make fun of a girls height. Surprisingly I am shocked that you did not know about this. expected you knowing with all the whoring that you do." she said it while looking at her  nails.

"oooooo roasted Aarie. ROASTED."

"ok both of you stop."

they both mocked me and rolled their eyes. 

"both of you are so childish." fucking unbelievable 

"no Idiot it is you!" they both said it at the same time.

"oh its like looking at myself. I like her Aarie"

that fucking nickname.  I am going to kill him. 

"oooh like him too 'aarie'."

oh my god not Raven as well. 

"I am Leo by the way. pleasure meeting you finally." he extended his hand for Raven to shake.