🤧𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 - {𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇/𝐧}

~~~~

> Playlist : I miss you, Im sorry by Gracie Abrams

"Hey there, you slept good?" He says, as he sat by your bed. You flutter your eyes open to see a white ceiling staring right at you. It was cold, as always. You don't remember how long you've been here but all you know is that you're willing to get better so you can finally get out of this place.

Turning to your side, you see him caressing your hand with gentle and a warm smile greets you. You assume he's the nurse who always checks on you so you smiled back. 

"Yes, it was great" You utter with a raspy voice. He helped you sit straight as you rub your eyes to get a good look around. 

"Im glad." He pushed your hair back while you started to wonder the tears welling in his eyes as he stared at yours. You furrow your eyebrows.

"Did you watch a sad movie?" He drops his hands on the sheets and chuckles. 

"No princess, why?" You blush from his nickname for you. You were shocked but you assume he always calls the patients princess. 

"Because you're crying" He continues to giggle as he lets his head fall. You feel his palms above yours.

"Im not"

"Yes you are" His laugh began to grow louder. You wanted to ask something when you forgot to ask his name. 

"What's your name?" His face turned from joy to sorrow, but you can tell the force of his smile when he replies.

"Im h/n" His eyes welled a lot harder to the point tears started to drop. You don't understand why, but before you can even ask, you were interrupted by the door creaking open, and a lady peaking through.

"May I speak to you for a moment?" The lady states, clearly looking at him.  He looked back at you, continued to stand up but you spoke.

"Its nice to meet you, H/n." You flash a wide, joyful smile. A clear expression shows that he pushed back his tears and proceeds for the door. 

~

Narrator 

"Im so sorry, son. She kept forgetting who we are either.. I know this is hard for you but the doctors are trying." your mother mutter, her voice cracks with each word escapes. 

He nods, giving your mom a sad forced smile. He looks back with his arms crossed, his smile turns real once he spotted you playing with the sheets. His breath hitched. 

"Im not giving up on her, not a chance." Your husband replies. 

~~~~~

Im sorry this took way to long for me to make it detailed but this imagine is also posted in my tiktok page so if ya'll wanna check then feel free to do so!<3 

Tiktok : dsprtewhre_