🌶STOLEN (pt 2) Theif crush x Rich reader

Part 2!
Smut warninggg
Enjoyy~

Y/ns POV

All day, I didnt talk to any of them, while they were dying for me to have a conversation with them but I wasnt approving it. I was NOT getting married with some stranger I dont even know. All I could think is last night, How C/n made me feel... It was like Im in heaven. I 've always thought having sex with someone is disgusting, now I knew the opposite.

"Ms. L/n" The teacher interrupted me from my thoughts, calling my name.

"What? sorry, I drifted off" I muttered, making the teacher sigh. Looking over to my right, I saw bsf/n with a puzzled look. Maybe because Im wearing a turtle neck when she knew a 100% that I hated turtle necks.

"Is there something wrong Ms. L/n? You looked a bit frustrated today" The teacher asked, leaning onto her desk looking really worried about me.

"No, This is normal for me dont worry" I sighed, picking my nails and knuckles. I felt as someone was watching me as I sit here, listening to the teacher. It made me anxious and uncomfortable but I couldnt do anything, I wasnt so sure.

*****

The bell rang, telling that the class is over and its time for lunch. Just as I was exiting the room, A hand grabbed me, pulling me aside and pinning me against the wall.

"What are you doing?!" I yell, looking up to see my ex boyfriend.

"Why are you wearing a turtle neck? What are you hiding?" He then tried to pull it down to see but I wasnt letting him.

"Nothing! Can you just mind your own business?!" I was nervous, my heart rate is beating faster as he continued following me. 'god where are you bsf/n when I needed you right now' I thought. Suddenly, I grasped once I felt him grip onto my neck, hard pulling me down.

"Dont tell me you're hiding something under there, A hickey!" I just lost it. I managed to kick him on the guts, making him groan in pain. I gathered up the courage to stand up, let go on his grip and run to the girls bathroom.

*****

"I heard what happened earlier, Im so sorry I couldnt be there, my art partner is just taking so lo-"

"Its fine, And please, if you're gonna ask about the turtle neck, I burned myself with the curling iron. I didnt want to show it since I knew exactly that this was going to happen" I lied. Im a pretty good liar myself but ofcourse, Im not using it all the time.

"I have to go, Im taking a shower" I ended the call, laying back down on my bed. Thinking about my family again, It just makes me furious and sad at the same time. I havent talked to any of my parents since earlier.

I stood up, walking through my closet picking out my night gown for the night. I had decided that I would take a nice long shower, a way to clear of my head. In the bathroom, I played a very calming song for me to listen to while in the shower. I took of my clothes, looking myself at the mirror.

"God, Im starting to gain weight" I muttered to myself as I admire my body at the mirror. All my life, I have been really insecure about my face and my body and so, I worked it out for me to get better.

"I really have to start working out" I said, moving inside the shower, turning on the cold showers. I just loved how it immadiately hit my back, the tingles going down my spine, tickling me. The way the water droplets flows down my body.

After 10 minutes of enjoying myself alone in the shower, That soon changed for both of us. I felt 2 strong hands from behind, wrapping around my waist, pulling me back closer to him and I knew exactly who it is.

"You're perfect sweetheart, You dont have to worry about anyones opinion as this body is only for me. This body is mine, do you understand?" He whispers, laying his head onto my shoulder as he whispered the words on my ears. I brushed my hand on his head, looking at him, kissing him above his ears.\

"C/n....you're back.." I mumbled. He started touching me everywhere, brushing his hands in every part of my body. He slowly kissed my neck, biting it once again.

"Ofcourse I am... I couldnt resist you, this gorgeous body of yours" All of a sudden, you felt him undress him self until he's now completey naked as you. Turning around, looking down, a smirk formed into your lips as you saw his hardened d!ck but at the same time, It scares you how its so long and thic.

"I dont think that'll fit in c/n...." He covered your mouth with his finger, his hand making its way to your wet pvssy.

"Shh, We'll make it fit"

He slowly rubbed your throbbing cl!t, his fingers moving in a circular motion as he watches your mouth parted while he touches you. He moved his fingers faster, making your thighs shake, moaning out his name.

"Oh- oh god plea-please" You moaned out.

"Lets not waste time gorgeous" He said, carrying you. pinned against the wall wrapping your legs around his torso as he lines up his d!ck ready.

"wait, please be gentle..."

"I will, I promise" He kissed your nose, started rubbing his thic d1ck around your cl1t making you moan out a little. He slowly pushes it in, slowly. Looking at you every second to see if it hurts you.

"ah~" You groaned as the tip is now inside you, gripping onto his shoulder.

"Its ok, The pain will vanish soon" He slowly pushes it in further while you tried ot hold in your groans.

"Are you ok?" He asked, standing up steady while he waits for your response.

"yes" You mumbled. He smirked and continued to pull it out, and pushing it back again. He started off slowly and soon started going faster, rubbing your walls, stretching your pvssy.

"Fa-faster please c/n"

"I dont want to hurt you"

"I want you to, please..." You muttered, and he obeyed. You yelled out his name, not caring if your parents had heared you. all you care right now is him, making you feel special, good. After a long session, you started feeling tired and so is he.

"Oh~ Im gonna cv-" You felt his hot liquid pour inside you as you both stopped to catch your breaths.

He carefully sat you on the floor, with your trembling legs. You looked up at him to see his smirk.

"lets save the rest on another day sweetheart, I have to-" Before he could finish, you interrupted.

"C/n! take me with you... please... I dont want an arrange marriage" You whined, holding onto his hand as he looks down at you with a puzzled face.

"arrange marriage?" He asked, kneeling down to you.

"My parents are planning an arrange marriage for me and this unknown boy who I havent even met yet, they told me it would be the best for the company... They already planned when the ceremony is and theres no going back so please.... " You stated. He went silent for a second, the shower and the song was the only one making a noise.

"C/n please.... Take me with you.... lets go somewhere far away"

"You want to... run away with me?" You nod, your eyes softens.

"What are we waiting for? Pack your things, Lets go now" He slowly smiled as he helped you get up and get ready. You gathered all your clothes on one bag and to another, making sure you brought all of your shoe and boots. He helped you get them out the window and so is his friend.

"You ready?" He asked, carrying you onto his arms getting ready to jump of your window.

"Yes" You smiled.

You left a letter for your family and you will still be interacting with bsf/n but promised yourself not to tell her where you are. You soon drove off, leaving the house.

You never thought a theif like c/n would be the one who would stole your heart but you were more than happy to know that he had STOLEN you from your nightmares.

******

If yall have some story suggestions, feel free to ask me to rewrite your ideas<333