Scream {Reader x Rival}

Hi! Im sorry I haven't posted in a very long time and I know Im a bit late on posting this, I didnt get to post this on halloween but I hope you'll still enjoy it! Love yall!~

PS : I wrote this on tiktok<3

******

Your bestfriend Bff/n is throwing a halloween party this evening and you already have your costume ready for tonight. It wasnt that scary and you made sure you'll still look hot which you are.

At the party, you were greeted by couples making out in one corner and almost 5 clowns are dressed all the same. I guess thats all they have in mind. 

"Hey! miss ghost face! God you look so damn hot in that costume" Your bestfriend squealed from behind. Looking at her outfit, you immediately knew what her costume is. 

She's got this shiny crown, baby pink dress and this cranberry juice all over her, dripping down her arm which symbolized as 'pigs blood' 

"Well you totally rocked the carrie outfit!" You replied. She handed you a cup which you assume has alcohol in it but you didnt care, this is the first time you've ever been into a party and you couldn't miss the opportunity. 

Just as you finished drinking the whole cup, you noticed your bff/n looking from behind with her jaw dropping on the floor like she's seen some 'ghost'

"What?"

"holy- Are you matching with R/n?" 

You were about to turn around to see what she's talking about when you felt a hot breath, above your ear.

"I see you decided to match with me, princess" A deep voice whispered from behind. And you knew exactly who's voice it was.

Just as you turned around, you were facing another ghost face costume. This must be a coincidence. You chuckled as you look at him, head to toe.

"Aha, no. I chose this costume myself. I didn't know some asshole would dress the same" you spat, moving away from his presence as it disgust you. 

"Why do you have to be a brat towards me all the time? Im just trying to be friendly" 

"Yeah go do that to someone else, Obviously, you're to evil to be friendly anyway" 

As much as you wanted to deny it, He was looking a bit hot in that outfit but you couldn't tell him that. He's the kind of guy who'd tease you until you fall inlove and he'll left you right after. 

"Come on bff/n" Just as you were about to hold onto her wrist, you then realized she left without you knowing. 'She did not just-'

Your thoughts were interupted.

"I guess your friend left you after all, Want some company?" You stared at him, blankly and then laughed.

"No thanks, Can't afford being murdered tonight" 

With that, you left without saying another word. You took more shots of tequila and danced your heart out with some random strangers. You'd like that better than dancing with someone who's been trying to ruin you for years. 'Why am I even thinking about him?' 

******

"Damn you're hot as fuck, Whats your name?" You hear the guy whisper as he grinds into you from behind. You didnt realize how many cups of alcohol you drank. 

"My name? Why you wanna take me out on a date?" 

"Maybe, what is your name?"

"My name is-"

"No one, she's a bad kisser, so you better run" 

You felt a strong grip on your waist as someone pulls you close to them. 'Bad kisser? Who the fuck does this man think he is? Im not a bad-' 

once again, your thoughts were interupted when this man slipped a hand under your knees and started carrying you somewhere. You couldnt open your eyes from how dizzy you are, but you can tell this man has a six pack abs. 

Moments later, you felt him lowering you and layed you down on a bed. 'ooo this bed is cozy'

"I knew I should've kept an eye on you" You can hear foot steps walking around the room. You can finally open your eyes a bit and you can see a dark figure with a mask on his face. 'Is this-'

"R/n?"

You saw him looked back at you with that ghost face mask. Suddenly, you snapped.

"What were you saying back there? Im a bad kisser?" You then chuckled like a maniac.

"Man you dont know how good I am with kissing and sex so shut you damn mouth" You added, you were rolling all over until you didnt notice you were about to roll of the edge but luckily, someone caught you.

"really? prove it then" You then accidentally brushed your hand on this chest and holy crap, Its harder than a wall. But then again, you were drunk.

"You're hot. Do you know that?" You whisper as you look deep onto his eyes. 

"You're drunk, Y/n"

"NO! You're hot! Fuck" You yell gripping onto his wrist stopping him from walking away.

"I want you.." You whisper, Not expecting him to hear it. 

"What?" No response.

"Y/n what did you say?" 

"I want you." You whisper, almost nothing came out.

"Speak up princess"

"I WANT YOU!" You yell. You then heard him chuckle.

"Are you sure? Because if I take it, you'll never be able to get it back." There was a long pause, silence taking over.

"yes."

******

Not as good but its okay

There will be a part 2 of this dont worry, It wont take long! 

Tiktok: dsprtewhre_

Make sure to follow it!<3