51

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

"You starting to look like me." I said squeezing Brooklyn in a hug.

"Ew. I look like daddy." She bragged. She did though. I looked more like my mother, but I swear she was starting to look like me more. I was currently in her room, putting her to bed since She was going to Atlanta with my dad side of the family tomorrow in the morning. I liked how My dad's sisters never forgot about us, they include us and my mom in everything.

"Not too much, but go to sleep. You gotta wake up early tomorrow."

"Why you not coming?" She asked, getting under the covers.

"I should right? But nah I'm outside this summer. You'll understand when youre older." I laughed. "Goodnight."

"Night." She said. I turned off her light, walking out of her room, going into mine.

The sounds of Jatavia snoring on my bed filled up the room, I shook my head, throwing a blanket over her body since the air conditioning was on.

I stripped down out of my sweatsuit, pulling out a set of pajamas from my closet. I heard the door knock as I slipped on my pajama shorts. I assumed it was my mother and she probably just forget her key so I took my time strolling over to the door. I swung open the door, with a smile on my face. Kay was standing there, his hair in fresh new braids, but what really caught my eye was the bright red roses he had in his hand.

"Aww who those for?" I smiled. "It's your moms birthday already?"

He towered over me, shaking his head. "They for you ma." He said making me make a face.

"I did something?" I said trying to think what the fuck I have done the last few days to deserve any flowers.

"Kay Kay what's this for?" I said taking the flowers. They were definitely a big ass bouquet, I knew these had to cost him a lot.

He shrugged and then kept his head low. "I just wanted to. You the only one who understand me."

"You ok?" I asked.

"I'm good." His deep voice made out as he touched the sides of his face. "I just..I don't know."

"Talk to me." I said, stepping away from the door so he could come in. Jatavia was sleep in my room so I hope he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon because I know it'll make Kay leave or something.

I took another look at the flowers before setting it on the kitchen counter. I turned around seeing Kay already sitting on my couch, he already looked bothered by something so it made me wonder what was wrong with him.