6

Addicted

𝒮𝑒𝓋𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 , 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

Omniscient POV

"Fuck was going through Titi head when she named her daughters India and Brooklyn."

"Nigga your name is Kevin. Like off ya knees." India snapped back.

"Kevin is bad names not gon lie." Setty said,

"Setty you doing that thing with your mouth again." Kaykay said. "But wassup with y'all females naming y'all kids after places."

"India is valid names. Brooklyn too. Those are the only acceptable one. All that Paris and China shit gotta go." Yagi.

The group were all situated at Kay's house and thought it was a good time to chill and catch up.

"Where your little sister at anyways?"

"School. Like how y'all should be." India said.

"Why you not there?"

"Half day. So i decided just not to go." She shrugged.

"Not gon lie I haven't been in school in a minute." Kay said.

"I feel like y'all should-" India started.

Suddenly an bang on the wall was heard and it made them all go silent.

"Yo stop calling my phone word to my mother imma get bitches to spank you!" They heard Dougie yelling.

"Aww man." Nas chuckled.

"Wait who's that?" India asked innocently.

"Dougie bro. He do this shit every other week." Yagi said irritated.

"This nigga need to just block this bitch."

"Word."

India stayed silent as she was confused on who Dougie was arguing with and why they all looked like it was normal to them.

"I already told you I don't want no relationship. Stop worrying about what I got going on with other people!" He yelled back into the phone. He banged the phone on her and tossed his phone at the wall. Everyone was silent and looked around at each other.

"You good?" Kay cleared his throat to ask.

"I'm done with her this time forreal." Dougie came into the living room in clear distress.

"You said that last time. Just stop talking to her. Shit easy." Kay said.

"You know how many times I done blocked this bitch. She'd come to my crib and start wildin. Can't get away from her even if I wanted to." He smacked his lips and fell back on the couch.

Kaitlyn and him had got into it. He sometimes wished he never let her get so attached to him. He didn't have any emotional attraction towards her if it wasn't sexual, and he made that clear numerous time.

"You just need a break from relationships buzzin. Kaitlyn crazy." Yagi said.

India's heart sunk hearing another females name, but she wasn't surprised. It's only been a few months since the two broke up; she wasn't as shocked that he moved on. She wasn't sad nor hurt, just uncomfortable.

"I know." He said. The room went quiet as everyone went on their phones. Dougie couldn't help but stare at the girl, who used to be his girlfriend, maybe even his first love.

India felt someone staring at her and was quick to look at Kevin. When she realized it wasn't him, her eyes landed on Dougie

The two made eye contact with each other, and India quickly looked away. It was definitely still awkward for them to be around each other again.

The flash of India's phone went off twice making her pick up her phone.

dthang💚
yo wya?

dthang💚
light ups?

India quickly hearted the message, and let him know she would be on her way.

She locked her phone, stood up as they all looked at her.

"Don't tell me you about to go." Setty said.

She giggled and zipped up her coat. "I gotta go link someone. It was good catching up with y'all, I'll probably be around tomorrow."

"Who you about to link?" Kay said raising an eyebrow

"Mind your business big head."

"Oh shit, my fault." He smirked. India could sense Dougie staring into the side of her face and her palms started to get sweaty.

"It's not at all what y'all think it is."

"Mhm. Be safe tho twin." Kay said.

"Thanks." She reached over and gave him a hug.

"Bye. Don't be acting fresh out there." Yagi said, grabbing her, pulling her into a hug.

"Y'all are so annoying." She giggled, giving Nas and Setty a hug. She walked towards the front door.

"So you ain't gon give Dougie a hug? Don't do my mans like that." Setty said as she put her palm on the doorknob.

She turned around and they made eye contact again. This time, Dougie eyes went soft while looking at her. He wanted a hug, but he didn't want her to know that.

"He's good." India mumbled before walking out of the door.

"Oh nah." Setty said trying to hold in his laugh.

Kay looked at Dougie, seeing the hurt expression on his face. As much as he tried to shrug off what just happened, it hurt him that she treated him like they didn't have history together.

"Don't mind her. She still mad."  Kay said trying to reassure him. Out of everyone Kay knows exactly how Dougie thinks. He figured Dougie would want India back now that she was around again.

"She got every right to be. Nigga Dougie cheated on her with the baba." Setty said.

"I ain't mean to."

"Don't matter. You still did it." Setty responded back, shrugging.

"Get the fuck off my dick bro." Dougz said seriously.

"Y'all chill." Kay said as Dougie and Setty gave each other looks.

Dougz sucked his teeth and stood up. "I'm outta here."

"You dragging it. Just sit down. We chillin." Yagi said.

"Nah I'm bouta just go home and sleep." He said walking out.

He pulled his hoodie up, along with his ski mask and walked outside. He exhaled deeply, not even knowing where exactly he was going to go.

He didn't have anywhere to really call home, because he slept in his friends house when he could or would sleep at his mothers house when she felt like dealing with him.

He saw India back turned on the sidewalk. Apart of him wanted to black on her but he had to understand he was the reason why she didn't like him.

He watched her movements. The way she furrowed her eyebrows, and had a natural mug on her face made him smile a bit. He missed her, and his soul definitely did too.

"Yo! India."

She turned around and a mug quickly formed on her face. "What?"

"You need a ride?" He stepped closer to her.

"Nah I got an uber." She quickly turned back and dug her hands in her pockets.

He stood behind her, not knowing what exactly to do.

"You sure?"

"Yup." She said popping the p with her back faced towards him.

He sighed loudly for her to hear and walked off to his car.