3

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 Mott Haven, BX

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃
Mott Haven, BX

"It's too cold to be going to some dry ass party. Trww I'm not going." I said sipping on my lemonade.

Jatavia was trying to convince me to go to a party, but I dead wasn't feeling it today. I was on my period and everything.

"I'm not tryna be there by myself. Just come with me."

"No. My moms not even gonna let me."

"I'll talk to her."

"My mother don't trust me with you no offense. You know what happened last time we went to a party together." I said keeping my eyes glued to the ceiling.

"Just tell her you going to Dthang crib."

"Why would I do that?"

"It's a smart idea. She won't ask no questions".

I sat up and grilled her for a second and she smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Yayyy!!" She dragged out. I did anything for her annoying ass, I hated that.

"Who party is this anyways?"

"You know Nunu from Highbridge?"

"Mhm yea." I said.

india💞
yo

dthang💚
yo?

india💞
can you come pick me up? i'm at jatavia's house. we going to a party in hb.

dthang 💚
oh you going too😭 that shit about to be deep

dthang💚
wya?

india💞
jatavia crib

dthang💚
aii bet. be there in 10

I hearted his message and slid off to my camera, checking how I looked.

"My edges flaking up." I huffed. "Oh Dthang said he coming in 10 minutes." I said going into the bathroom.

I fixed up my edges and even took some photos since I did look put together for once.

The windows started shaking from loud music being played from outside. I knew automatically Daniel had to be here already.

"You ready?" Jatavia asked me.

"I see your skin all out tonight." I said admiring her fit. She had on a cropped palm angel shirt, a black pleated skirt, and black and white dunks, in the fucking cold.

"You already know how I'm coming." She said feeling herself. "Let's go before Dthang come up here wildin'"

She took her keys and we walked downstairs.