chapter-2

ANSHUMAN☆

It was Sunday morning, I woke up to my alarm and left my bed to do morning chores. I feel a bit groggy as I slept late last night, I was busy preparing for the college entrance test.

You know being born in India that too as a son is a big deal, people expect too much from you, same happens with me. I have to get into a good university because my father wants me to become a successful person with a lot of money.

It's not like I don't want to or I am forced into doing this, it's just I also want to become a powerful person, everything I do has to has something with my goal.

I came to my living room and saw the exercising equipments that me and my dad shares. 'A GOOD PERSONALITY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS ' these are my father's word.

I removed my plane white shirt and picked the dumbbells to start exercising as I see my sister running here and there. She told me yesterday that she has to go shopping with her friend, I can't understand girls get this excited over just a mere shopping.

I was in the middle of exercising , covered with sweat when someone rang the bell, I decided to let my sister open but she was busy so I decided to open the door thinking maybe it's the neighbour aunt.

I was taken aback when I saw a girl wearing a pink tank top paired with a black skinny jeans with her hair tied up in a high pony tail. She was stunned to see me shirtless and her constant stare made me uncomfortable.

She seems a bit familiar as if I have seen her somewhere, shrugging off that thought I snapped at her "excuse me miss ,who are you looking for?"

She opened her mouth to speak when someone's voice from behind me cut her " who is there, Anshu?"

I was about to respond her when the girl in pink interrupted me "hey, it's me Nitya."

I saw Nitya coming forward then I gave her way to enter the house. Nitya told her to sit as she needs to finish something, after saying this she went into her room upstairs.

I was left alone with the girl, she was sitting on the sofa with a blank face, I spoke breaking the silence "you shouldn't stare at anyone like this. "

"I didn't mean to stare and it's your fault, either way, you shouldn't roam around shirtless, showing off your body. " she argued.

What does this mean, she was at fault, she was ogling at me body as if she hasn't seen anything like this before and she thinks it's my fault ,seriously people now-a-days are just impossible.

"Whatever ,it's my house." I said not wanting to argue with her and picked my shirt while moving towards my room.

I took shower and had breakfast mumma-papa aren't home yet, they went to a relative's house yesterday.

Deciding to utilise my time I started solving last year question papers,I got stuck on a mathematic question. Dropping the pen on the white register ,I closed my eyes, I got a flash of the girl from morning. She seems familiar.

I pressured my memory that's when I remembered her she is the restaurant girl.

□Flashback□

I was having a busy schedule and I wasn't able to meet my friends, so my friends decided to prank me by saying one of my friend is injured, I didn't had contact with anyone so I rushed to meet him at the hospital.

I found that I was being pranked, then they bought me to a cafe, I was also in need of a break ,so we decide to have some junk food ,kind of small party.

We were having good time, when something caught our attention, we decided to go and check ,there were a group of boys and two of them were arguing , to be precise fighting verbally.

They were near the near the pickup counter, a lady decided to intervene but one of the guy was so rude to her, so she kept quit, we didn't wanted to get involved in anything like this, so we decided to go.

We were about go, when we saw a girl in yellow top came to counter to take her order, which was some juice maybe, as she turned to go to her table, one of the guy bumped into her and some of her juice spilled on her top.

She was quite pissed off with this behaviour, so she splashed the left over juice over the guy who happened to bump into her. She was fierce, I loved her guts, when there a lot people present but no one said anything to those boys, she did this, it was impressive.

The guy was now very angry at the girl and was about to slap her but the owner of shop intervened while a guy took hold of the girl's hand and went out.

Flashback ends□

Yes , she is the same girl, I excitedly squealed as I remember her. I never knew I'd ever see her again, but I do feel happy.

But wait, there was this guy who saved her that day, who was he, her boyfriend, oh either way I shouldn't care about these things and focus on my preparations.

I opened my Spotify and plugged my earphones as the slow rhythmic song played in my ear, making me relax.

********************************************************************************
Drop yours votes and reviews about the chapter.

Have a good day.