Chapter - 20

I'm driving towards him who is waiting for me at the Lago Di Nami, it is a beautiful place to watch stars. When I was little he told me in one of my dreams about Lago Di Nami and said that he would take me there to see stars.

It is an hour drive from the Leone mansion and now there are only a few minutes left till I meet him. As I'm diving all I can hear is his voice repeating everything he said on the phone.

As soon as I reach there I remove my mask that I was still wearing and jump out of the car and run towards Lor who is standing near the lake.

I stopped running when I was just a few feets away from him. He was looking at the moon knowing I'm behind him.

"Lor" I said with a smile waiting for him to turn around but instead of turning around he kept looking at the moon. I again called him "Lor, are you gonna keep looking at the moon or look at me?" I said to him and in response I heard a groan.

He turned around and made my breath hitch, I was having trouble breathing, he is gorgeous. His beautiful green eyes were shining as soon as they met my brown ones. It was a firework going inside my body.

"Mi amor I just love it when you say my name" he said snapping from the daze I was in. My eyes went down from his eyes to his pink lips then went to his neck then to his chest which was covered in his t-shirt that was sticking on his broad shoulders, chest and down torso.

His shirt is tucked into black pants. I didn't realise he had moved forward until he touched my cheek.

He said "Mi amor, it is enchanting to meet you under the moon like I promised. You look gorgeous. Can I hug you?"

This guy has won my heart, can he be any more perfect? Instead of giving him an answer I swing my arms around his neck hugging him close. He quickly wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him if it's even possible.

"It feels good to have you in my arms, Amor." He said and placed a kiss on my head.

I pulled back and took his hand and said "Let's sit here for sometime." He sat down pulling me into his lap, he put his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me.

We sat there for almost half an hour in silence until I asked him.

"Who truly are you?"
..................................................................
To support me follow me on Instagram.

@enchanted_writerr