Chapter-11

Athena's POV (Athena's house in Italy)

It is 8 now and we all are on the way to the airport. In all, there are my squad and my dogs.

Atlas was tracking Brittany, so far we know she is in Italy as she threatened the Italian mafia, probably wondering how I know that and how confident Vincenzo was about calling me for help.

Flashback (when Athena and River we're going to the apartment)

River And I are going to my apartment to talk. On our way to the parking lot, someone walks past us talking on the phone

"Brittany you shouldn't threaten the Italian mafia about their princess and you are in Italy where they rule, they can find you in minutes there." He said

After hearing him both river and stop and look at each other, I signal him to be quiet and follow him.

"Brittany, you had already kidnapped the mafia princess when she was 5. The Italian mafia already hates you and wants to kill you and now you are giving them more chances to kill you." He said and cut the call.

River goes behind him and puts his hand on his mouth and takes him into the alley.

I take my gun out and point it toward him.

"Who are you," he asked us as River removed his hand from his mouth.

"Your worst nightmare, now you tell me who you are," I asked him and pointed my gun towards him.

"B-B-Ben P-Pansino-o" he stutters.

"Who are you to Brittany Brown?" River asked him

"I-I-I a-am h-her friend-d-d" he stutters.

"Where is Brittany," I asked him

When he didn't answer, River punched him and I shot his leg and he cried in pain.

"Are you willing to tell Ben now? " I asked him

I was about to shoot him he said "Italy she is in Italy"

"It wasn't that bad, was it? " I said to him

And shoot him.

"Let's go I will ask my men to take care of him," River said

We get out of the alley and go to my car.

Flashback end

We gave reach to my private jet

"We are going to Italy bitches " Emma said as we went inside.

"Atlas do you find something?" I asked

"I have done a background check on Ben Pansion. He is a childhood friend of Brittany and I have tracked the phone number he was with Brittany."

He told me

"Let's watch a movie " Chin Sun said

"Ok," we all said and watch twilight

The jet landed around 2 and we all were tired, so we went to the house that my assistant bought and I went to the first room I saw.

I put my stuff in front of the closet and go to sleep.

I was in the woods running around while crying. I was looking for him. After a while, I saw a boy sitting under a tree playing with deer. I went towards him sobbing.

"Where am I?" I asked him. He didn't answer me but patted the ground next to him. I sit there and the deer comes to me and puts his head on my lap. I smile while looking at him and start petting him.