𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞

John's pov (murderer #2)

(This scene contains uncomfortable actions, viewer discretion advised.)

I don't understand...why the fuck did it happen? How did it happen? When?

It was all I could think about on the drive, gripping the steering wheel tightly beneath my knuckles. Why did it even matter, she was there for our personal pleasures wasn't she? Did it bother me my brother got to her first?...not necessarily...

Fuck why did it bother me?

I didn't come home that day, instead I waited until the next day to even consider going back. I wasn't sure why I was angry and yet I was, angry at my brother and angry at that little bitch...why? Of course she went for my brother...simply opened herself up for him hadn't she?

Stepping inside the house my brother is passed out on the couch in the living room and I ignore his snores, slamming the door loudly. He doesn't wake up, simply turns on his side. He was a heavy sleeper, could sleep through earthquakes if he wanted too.

Throwing the car keys on the table I take the key to the basement floor and shove it into my pocket, hoping to cool off by the time I get downstairs.

Reaching the basement I see her through the glass and it only fuels the anger more, I wasn't sure why I was so mad but seeing her right now didn't help.

Opening the steel doors I turn the light on and she stirs softly from her sleep, staring right at me. It was earlier than I had wanted to wake her up but I did anyways...why? Because fuck her and her stupid sleep.

"John?" She murmurs tiredly and rubs her eyes as she sits up, yawning softly.

"Get up let's go."

She looks confused until she sees the clothes I had brought for her.

"I'm..still tired..."

My glare cuts her off and she nods, standing up instantly.

Why him? All he had to do was get her drunk...why was I still on it? Even as we head into the bathroom I'm still busy questioning why...why she would...

"John?" Her voice brings me back and I stare at her, my mind a million miles away.

She's standing in a towel, her eyes on mine. She was waiting for me to leave...why couldn't I move? I was frozen in place like a robot, stuck on freeze mode.

"Why did it happen?" I blurt out and she stares at me, even through the baggy eyes, through the frizzy hair, through everything I still looked at her like she was beautiful.

"..why did what happ-"

"You know! Don't play dumb with me cara" I snap, clenching my fists at my sides.

"I was drunk...I don't know why it happened...why do you care?" She looks at me through her lashes and I shake my head, knowing I should turn around and walk away.

"I dont-"

"You do! What the fuck is up with that, you and your brother care so much" she laughs and I step towards her, cutting off her laughter within seconds.

"Honestly...I don't know why I care, cara. And yet...I do" I'm in front of her now, not caring I'm invading her space. Reaching my finger out I touch her shoulder blade, making her gasp. Her skin is soft and thin beneath my finger tips and I trace tiny circles over her shoulder blades over and over. She didn't tell me to stop..not that I could.

"Erm..." She breathes, her eyes shutting softly. She couldn't help it, she couldn't even tell me to stop if she wanted to...why was she so...addicting?

I was craving her lips, I hated her so much and yet needed her lips on mine desperately, the tension thick and heavy between us.

"I don't want to...your an asshole why the fuck are you here?" She blinks, as is she was snapping out of a trance and realizes it was me.

"Im here because no matter how much I hate you and despise you...I want you and need you" the words slip out before I can stop them and she stares at me, not even fazed by my confession.

"I don't...care. you hate me so you just want to use me for your sick pleasures" she shakes her head, and yet her heart picked up it's pace, her lips parted in anticipation, her legs looked wobbly and uneasy. Clearly I was doing some sort of affect on her.

She just didn't think I noticed.

"Your right".

"What?"-

Before she has a chance to stop me I sit on the seat of the toilet, pulling her down straight into my lap. She huffs as she sits right on me, her legs straddling each sides of my thighs. With how thin the towel was it was almost unbearable to feel how hot her body is, the heat almost intoxicating. She doesn't even move, simply just sits on my lap, her eyes burning right into mine.

"Let..me go" she whispers, her eyes conflicted.

Having her in my lap felt raw, her bare body underneath mine sending heavy shivers down my spine.

"Your more than welcome to leave...or.."

"Or what?" She glared into my eyes, conflicted by emotion.

"Or you can kiss me" the words fly out and I shake my head, taken back by the words that fly out of my mouth. Jealously was an ugly look on me...and yet she was here with me which is where she belonged.