𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅

Cara Henderson's pov

My eyes slowly open and my head begins to throb, making me wish i hadn't woken up at all. My eyes felt fuzzy and the alarming headache throbbed through my ears over and over. Last night was a huge blur, just bits and pieces coming back.

Turning over I feel a throbbing pain between my thighs and it hurts badly to the point where I stay frozen, looking down. I was laying in my mattress...how had I gotten here?

Trying to piece together what happened last night, I think back to when the dinner started considering that was the only thing I remember.

Spaghetti...then the alcohol...there was a bed...and..now I'm here.

It was a blurry mess that I knew I wouldn't figure out until much later.

The steel doors open and I look up to see Travis coming in, a distant cold look in his eyes. He stayed by the door, keeping his eyes away from mine. Why wasn't he looking at me?...had... something happened between us?

"Travis.." I speak, wanting to get up, sit up, do anything but I physically couldn't, the aching headache and pain I felt between my legs sent me back down, tears filling my eyes.

"Don't. Let's go, I've got your clothes".

He comes over to me, careful not to touch me in any way whatsoever. He unchains me from the floor and helps me stand, cuffing my hands once I'm up. Standing on my own I couldn't, physically couldn't so I lean against the wall to steady myself. He sees my movement and doesnt say anything, his eyes becoming much smaller.

"What..."

"I don't know....I can't.." I cough out, tears caught in my throat. Why was it so painful to move, to sit up? What the fuck happened last night...

"Cara let's go -"

"I fucking can't! I'm...I can't move.. it's too painful" I yell, tears spilling down faster than before.

He huffs and doesn't say anything as he hoists me up, carrying me as if I weigh nothing. The pain becomes worse and I close my eyes to keep from crying even worse.

He helps me to the bathroom and sets me down, standing in the doorway as he watches me, his eyes far away from reality.

"What happened.." I spoke softly.

"Nothing.." he whispered, leaving the doorway for what feels like hours before returing with clothes he sets on the counter for me.

"Tell me."

I know something happened..I wouldn't have felt this pain for nothing...unless..

Was I raped?

"Was it rape? Oh my gosh that's..why it hurts so had isn't it?" I begin to panic, feeling myself begin to hyperventilate. This wasnt happening..was it?

"I didn't rape you-"

"Why does it hurt then? What the fuck did you do?" I yell, furious with him.

"We both drank too fucking much! We...kissed and...I touched you and.." my eyes shrink as I take in his harsh tone, the truth spilling out disturbingly. Did that...really happen?

"And?" I needed to know what happened..I know we didn't fuck...right? Or...

"I fingered you" he doesn't sound remorseful, he sounds.. proud?

That's why it hurts...I felt some weight lift off my chest but couldn't help but feel suddenly sick...we were both drunk...why didnt he stop it? Why did I even drink with him, as if that would be even remotely okay?

"That's... disgusting " I breath out.

"Disgusting? We were both fucking drunk cara."

"Yea...and you gave me alcohol... instead of stopping it...what the fuck is wrong with you?" I stand up, ignoring the pain shooting me back down. I stand face to face with him, tears welling in my eyes. He senses my challenge, hovering over me, his eyes like fire as he stares at me intently.

"Nothing is wrong with me, what the fuck do you mean?" His voice is cold but his tone is harsh and aggressive.

"Yeah...let's kidnap someone daughter because of something he did to me years ago. Grow the fuck up...and taking advantage of someone when their drunk is sick -"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells, spit flying on my face.

"I didn't take advantage of you, I was drunk too. We both werent thinking straight, you asked for it...and I did as well. Stop blaming me for us both being drunk you bitch" he huffs, shaking his head.

I stare at him, disgusted and suddenly feel like crying and vomiting all at once. I didn't know what the fuck was happening, I just wanted to go home..I wanted to take everything back...I cant believe that happened last night...

"Cat got your tongue?".

"I...hate you..I hate you so much.." I'm suddenly yelling, shoving him roughly with both of my hands, pushing him and smacking him with what little freedom I have with my cuffed hands.

"I hate you I hate you!" I scream, crying and shoving him harshly. He takes my hands and for a second I think he's going to hit me, instead he pulls me into his chest and I hate him so much, pushing him away from me.

"I'm sorry..."his words mean nothing anymore, not to me. I'm sinking in his embrace, knowing there was nowhere else to turn, knowing I hated him desperately..but craved someone to hold me until it ended.