~Chapter 11~

Changbin POV:

He's not here... I was searching Minho's closet. Nothing... Just a bunch of white, identical, shirts. Honestly, who needs 55 of the same shirts?! Also this many grey, navy and black jackets and trousers?!

The only bright thing here is the red ties, but there aren't as many of them as there are black ties. Only dark colors?! Seems a bit depressing for my taste... But let's get back to the main point.

There must be something here that I can- Found it! I took out a small black box.  Looks like I found something... I opened it and found inside... Gloves? Black leather gloves. What is this doing here...?

These are the same ones that criminals use when robbing to leave no traces. They also have something on them that looks like... Cushions? What are the pads on these gloves? They are a little hard and...

I felt something sharp in them...Something inside...? I saw a small opening right at the transition between the leather and the fabric. I tried to figure out what was inside with my finger.

A knife? Mini knife?! Hmm... This is ideal.  You don't have to grab it with your hands, which means there's no evidence... It's still skin and cloth so there's no DNA left... This is well thought out...

I remember the forensic pathologist saying that there were two injuries on the body, from two different tools. One must have been made with this knife. Hmm... Looks like we found the first murder weapon.

The second wound must have been made with a gun... I should find the safe and see if there's anything in there. It's kind of the most logical place it should be, unless he hid it or got rid of it...

I believe that they first stabbed him, and then to make sure he was dead, they shot him. But I don't really understand the place of the murder? What was Mr. Eunkwang looking for next to their house?

The first assumption is that he was spying on them and that's why they killed him, because he was found or seen or they just caught him spying... But they said that he was supposed to start work again that day.

As I remember, they said that he was more like their friend and that he came here every morning, then he came for work, but... I need to find out what he came for... No vehicle was found at the crime scene..  .

The bus? Hmm... Hard... I hate that I was caught before I knew anything about Mr. Eunkwang! Looks like I should focus on looking for the gun for now and find something else for the rest of the questions.

I'm going to check with Felix and Seungmin if they found anything and see if they know anything... I'm honestly glad I'm not in this alone anymore... After the day they told me they would help...
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Please?" Did he say that what I think he said...?  Not possible... He should defy me now and say that he doesn't believe me and that I only want to harm them and falsely accuse... Not possible...

"You heard me. What's the plan? What are we going to do? And how can Seungmin and I help you? I'll do everything I can to help you and find evidence that they killed Mr. Eunkwang." I looked at him blankly.

"So you trust me...?" I have to be sure... This is very important to me... I have to be absolutely sure that he means what he says... I cannot afford to take unnecessary risks... I-... Can't believe...

"Yes, I believe you. After all, we're friends after all, aren't we?" I ran to give them both a big hug. I'm so happy! My two best friends are finally back to their old ways... I started to cry from happiness...

"Take it easy... You have no reason to cry... We're here for you now... We'll do everything we can to help you... After all, that's what friends are for, right?" I hugged even tighter and continue to cry.