XXXIII. Syulang, Stay Calm

Chapter 33,
    Syulang, Stay Calm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Neteyam and Mi'kayah had gotten away pretty far, they knew that they were no longer around the others when they saw every single person from the Metkayina clan come into view. Tonowari, Ronal, Jake, and Saraiyah were on their skimwings, weapons in hands.

  "I cannot see or find Tikki and Leia, what if they are hurt?" Mi'kayah frantically spoke as she tried to spot her sisters, but was unsuccessful.

  Saraiyah could spot her oldest daughter from a mile away, but her eyes were failing her now, as they filled up with tears. The mother was fearful for her daughters, as they were in danger.

   "Mawey, syulang." Neteyam spoke calmly, as he made sure he kept them both out of view from Quaritch.

  His words went in one ear and out the other, Mi'kayah needed to be there for her sisters to protect them. She had deprived them from their father, and now that their mother is far from them, she knew she needed to be there. Neteyam took a deep breath as he felt her hands leave his waist. It was clear that the Sully boy needed to calm her nerves, so he pressed on the small microphone on his neck and spoke.

  "Baby bro, are you okay?" Neteyam asked, hoping that Lo'ak was smart enough to get away from the danger.

  There was no answer, Neteyam knew better than to think Lo'ak would stay far from danger, whether or not he had tried hard enough. Mi'kayah could tell something had happened, but she knew that if she were to ask him, she would have a breakdown. It was the thought of Leia crying and trying to reach for her older sister, while Tikki tried to protect Leia the best she can.

  "They're on his ship." Jake muttered, Saraiyah's eyes widened as she tried to search for daughters.

  Neytiri was on her ikran, being Jake's eyes. They're relationship was beautiful, it didn't matter how different they were, they loved each other endlessly. Tonowari and Ronal looked at Saraiyah, as much as they wanted to go for their children, they needed to be smart.

  There was a little bit of silence before someone spoke to Jake through his little microphone ear piece set, and by the looks of it, it wasn't anything good. For the first time in some years, there was fear in Jake's eyes. Seeing his children be held captive by Miles Quaritch, was scary.

  "Ma Jake, what is going on?" Neytiri asked as she watched her husband began to swim from the group, alone.

  He only stood silent, ignoring her questions.

"I've failed as a sister." Mi'kayah whispered as she turned to Neteyam, she was shivering as they watched from afar.

  Neteyam opened his mouth to comfort her but closed it, he was afraid for his siblings too. There was silence between them, as the two began to pray to Eywa, Neteyam were praying that their siblings were alive.

  While Mi'kayah prayed that if they were to die, it would be painless and quick.