A/n + Character Backstory

Yurie has always been the only child living with her grandmother in her hometown, Bayfield, Ontario. One fateful day, her adventurous parents took her on a camping trip when she was just a few days old. Everything seemed to be going well until, under mysterious circumstances, both of her parents vanished without a trace. The camping trip was originally planned for an overnight stay, but when they didn't return as expected, Yurie's grandmother grew worried and decided to drive to the campsite herself. Following the sound of Yurie's cries, she eventually stumbled upon a tent, but there was no sign of the missing parents. Yurie looked up to her grandmother as a hero for coming to her rescue, as she wouldn't have been able to go camping with her friends if it weren't for her grandmother's intervention.

I do not own any of the media pictures as seen in the story or the wendigo but I do own the plot line and the characters.
Please sit back and relax as you read through and I highly appreciate any comments, so don't be silent!
The story is complete.
Early readers may have noticed that the story was significantly edited nearing  07/02/23.
Some chapters will include songs of my picking that I thought would fit the chapter.
I initially began the story without a plot and I tried to melt different ideas into one so I hope it makes sense =)