ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟨 - sɪ ᴠɪs ᴘᴀᴄᴇᴍ, ᴘᴀʀᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴜᴍ

sɪ ᴠɪs ᴘᴀᴄᴇᴍ, ᴘᴀʀᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴜᴍ

(ɴ.) "ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ, ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀ."

________

After talking it through with his older friend, Elijah, and being as vague as possible, he decided to go through with his plan.

Elijah, not understanding why he was being so ambiguous, told him to stay away for a bit and sort his feelings out.

So now he was at his other friend's house, in their spare bedroom, watching Netflix and binge-eating. Not that he wanted to, it just kept him distracted from his phone that he turned off after being completely blown up by multiple friends of his.

He had been there for a week now, a feat he'd never thought he'd accomplished. By day two he thought darrian would be there dragging him out by his legs as he kicked and screamed.

Then his friend came into the room and sat on the floor, "You ate a lot but didn't make a mess?" The friend said in a questioning tone while looking up at him. David knew it wasn't a question though, but a literal statement.

"Oh. Um— sorry, Chris." He muttered.

"No, it's fine, we have a bunch more snacks down in the basement," Chris reassured.

David tried to turn up the tv but was stopped. "So...why you mad at Darrian?" Chris began.

"I ain't mad." His jaw tightened. His entire body became tense within seconds.

The older boy knew that whatever was going on between them was a somewhat touchy subject so he settled.

"Wanna help me out with something? For school." Chris started back up again.

"School? I thought you weren't in school?" David responded, confused.

"No? when did I— anyways, wanna help me or not?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure."

___

"Are you serious?" David deadpanned.

He had completely forgotten that Chris was in theater all of high school.

"It was either this or expulsion." Chris hated every second of theater but freshman actions had senior consequences and this was it.

"So what," he said, "I'm the girl?"

"Basically." He replied.

"Ok...um—" he cleared his voice out of awkwardness.

"Ok," he repeated, "let's get this over with." David was a bit flustered. Chris had given him a script and it had a lot of 'intimate' words.

"It's a duet, try your best to sound more high-pitched than me." Chris inched back.

They moved themselves to the living room. There were speakers in there so it was the perfect place to practice.

"Ok, so for the first verse, it's you, me, you, then finally me. For the second verse, it's vice versa. You get it?" The older boy explained.

David nodded, for a song, this was awfully short. "And the third verse?"

"Like the first verse." He stated simply.

"Oh, so the last verse is like the second verse?" He asked.

"No, so for the last verse, we will sing together and then the last sentence will be just you." Chris clarifies.

"Ok." He gets into a position where he is directly in front of Chris. The older boy back was facing the door.

Both of them were unaware of a certain angry person who was fastly approaching the house they resided at, one temporary.

_____
ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ

ɪ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴀᴡ. ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ, ᴅɪsᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ.

(ᴘs: ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙɪɴɢ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ sᴏɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ, ɢᴜᴇss ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ)

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!