ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟥 - ᴀʟᴇxɪᴛʜʏᴍɪᴀ

ᴀʟᴇxɪᴛʜʏᴍɪᴀ

(ɴ.) ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇss ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs

_________

David often wondered what his feelings made him. It was truly confusing. He still liked girls, he knew that for sure; ...but this was all still brand new to him.

This was a boy he was crushing on. And if he was being honest, it scared him.

He didn't fit in with the heteronormative narrative of this world anymore. And in the place he lived in? Well, that's basically a death sentence.

Nonetheless, he wondered if his best friend ever, even for just a second, felt the same.

That would give him some much needed normalcy —but would also make things much more complicated.

Darrian was currently with his girlfriend, who David couldn't stand. It wasn't his usual jealousy this time though. She was just an unlikable person. A complete no good, two-faced bitch if he does say so himself.

It wasn't like she was an Angel when he was around, but when he left...a whole different person comes into the picture.

He looked at his brother's picture on the nightstand next to his bed. "You'd know what to do. You always did."

He got off the floor and plopped down on his bed; immediately falling asleep.

Laying on hardwood flooring actually hurts. Especially when the clothes you have on is a white T-shirt, navy blue baggy jeans, and white socks.

His nap ended faster than it started when he felt multiple flicks to his forehead.

He woke up to darrian face in front of his. He was smiling and bugging him to get up.

"You literally have other friends." He rolled his eyes, trying to seem as normal as possible.

It wasn't like he was going absolutely insane because his crushes face was very close to his.

"But I wanna hang out with you, my heart." Darrian responded back.

"Really? Ugh I feel so special." His sarcastic tone was obvious.

Darrian laughed in response.

He then gestured for him to get up and follow him.

They were probably going to go play 2K in the living room, like always.

________

ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ

ɪ ʀᴇᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴀᴡ. ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ, ᴅɪsᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ/ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ.

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!